2014 Indoor - DWC - CFL - Unknown Seed

81 day, 50 day of 12/12

Everything is great, buds are fattening slowly, but there still is plenty of time left in flowering, so i think they will fatten some more anyway :)

Photo update

31552.jpg
21754.jpg
12601.jpg

89 day / 58 day of 12/12

Buds really started to puff, lots of new calyxes are everywhere, front buds had to be supported, as they fall of their wight, when doors are opened :D No space between colas is left to put hand between to fix some cola position, so now it will stay like this till the end, despite some tops are reaching lamps and slowly burning. I think that harvest is near, max. 1 month left.
12605.jpg
21756.jpg

It's surely nute burn there, it's from earlier time, when i still gave her some more nutes. Im keeping ~1500ppm now, if more - it burns, if less - i get some yellowing. It's very hard to give right amount, as my tap water im using is 425ppm itself, and it's almost third of all ppms. This is main reason of burns i think, but i have no other options for now...
Next grow i will give new plant even less nutes, maybe only half of them, to maximally avoid this kind of problem, ofcourse if it will not make plant starving. Anyways i will start using LED grow light, and they make plant to eat less nutes, so it will be new experiment with feeding, which i clearly still do not know well, as this plant shows.

101 day / 70 day of 12/12
Today looked closely to the trichomes and found amber ones - not lots of them, but they are clearly present and it is a sign, that it's time to flush. This week haven't change reservoir content, just added dayly water / water + nutes, will keep this way and give her only water with right pH till saturday / sunday. Then will fill reservoir with rain water with vitalink flush for 5 days, after that will change all content with plain water and keep plant in dark for two days. Next sunday harvest will be made.
ixJRiP3.jpg
Spvc7Ya.jpg
12640.jpg

Today changed all bulbs to 6500K, to give plant some stress and more resin production (have read this somewhere) for 3 days. In friday, will turn off all lights and keep plant in total darkness till sunday, and then cut her off.
Have cutted some tips on front colas, which were touching the bulbs (iif honestly - wanted to feel the stuff :bongrip:) First impressions are great - very smooth smoke, great taste and pretty hard hit just after few moments! I do not remember, how far ago i tasted stuff like this, maybe i just think so, because it's mine :laughtwo: Smoke report will be done later, after final product is dried and maybe even cured, the feeling may be a little different then :)
Anyway, so far, so good :) Was surprised, how much good stuff came out of some dried tips of colas i cutted. Did not measured any weight, but made many decent joints out of them, few glass pipes and metal bullets :) Seems like there will be pretty good quantity of bad ass stuff after all :)
65001.jpg

111 day / 80 day of 12/12

Today i had time to play with toy microscope and look to trichs more closely. Cutted few small buds from bottom and one top of the cola near lamp. I noticed, that in all this week no more amber trichs appeared, most trichs are a bit milky, but there are lots of still clear ones. After this i have decided to give her one more week, i'm not in a rush to cut her off.
Harvest will be made in next sunday - will cut her off and hang whole plant upside down in the box. Will not tear her apart till she is completely dry.
0021987.jpg
0012003.jpg

Looking awesome as always ashpac! Im going to let my papayas turn at least 30-50 percent amber on my current grow. I want to see papayas couch lock indica power! That looks like some amazing smoke! Cant wait for harvest photos!

Final report for this diary.
Plant was dried fully in 6 days in the same box with ventilation. Final result is not bad - 170+ grams.
Experiment with defoliation was successful, will do the same again for sure :)
Smoke is very good, taste not ugly, flush worked well :) High is strong, if smoked too much - it is really hard to bring yourself together :D
Thank you for reading my diary!

kPxrNJW.jpg
OjcvVJK.jpg

iZ1oNX0.jpg
ep5BuHt.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom