2014 - Jack Widow - DWC

Good frost on the plant, looks more sativa. Buds are pretty small for 4 weeks but thats probably because you where feeding veg nutes.

Do you guys think that she's behind? Its day 55 of flowering and she's suppose to be done on day 65. I am pretty sure she's not close to done but I want your opinions.
IMAG032624.jpg
IMAG032522.jpg
IMAG032417.jpg
IMAG031618.jpg
IMAG032116.jpg
IMAG032021.jpg

So what I've been noticing is that the buds are getting taller and not really filling out. Is it normal at 8 weeks for the bud to still be growing vertically instead of filling out?

So back for what I think is the last update

She is currently 67 days into flowering. I started flushing 4 days ago

IMAG036319.jpg
IMAG036121.jpg
IMAG035817.jpg
IMAG035621.jpg
IMAG035713.jpg
IMAG035217.jpg
IMAG035018.jpg
IMAG035419.jpg

So I just want to know whether I should chop her now or wait a bit more. Checking on the trichomes I think i see amber sometimes I feel like the light reflecting makes the clear trichomes look amber i really dont know but all the hairs are mostly red/orange now. Any feedback now would be greatly appreciated

So last update ended up cutting down the plant. Actually took me like 2 days to chop everything. After everything was nice and dry total came out to be little bit over 2.5 ounces about 72 ish grams. Yeah don't remember. I gotta say for my first grow I think I did good, made a lot of mistakes along the way. Strain is sort of annoying at the end felt like the trichomes never changed colors but she was at like day 74 already. Well Thanks to everyone that help:thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom