2014 Outdoor - Chem Diesel - Cheese - AK-47 - Ultra Violet

calipurps

This is my first outdoor grow I'm using 10 gallon pots ocean forest soil grow big nutrients feed every 5 days these clones were transplanted into 10 gallon pots two days ago they have been in the outdoor sun for about 2 weeks got a couple different strains ultra violet , cheese, ak47, chem diesel, 10 plants all together
image11336.jpg
image11335.jpg
image11334.jpg

Be advised that moths and caterpillars are probably going to be your biggest concern.

You may want to consider looking into a specialized spray such as Bt, Spinosad, or Azamax.

Daily inspections of the plants become more and more necessary as they flower towards fall.

Just some thoughts :grinjoint:

Jumping in here… :) Your girls are LOVELY… Did you top them? How are your gsc babies coming along. I am very interested in those as I have a water grow of two of them started right now. This will be my third attempt at them. They are SO hard to keep going. The first ones just didn't grow like they were supposed to. Very stringy for lack of a better word. So before I had too much time and money invested I took clones off her, was able to get 5 and had no plant left it was that bad. The clones did much better and got one in flowering and she died from heat stress at about 91 degrees. It was tragic as she had more bud on her than any other plant I have grown. I had a Gigabud in there also and it did great but the GSC is very touchy. Took two of the clones I had in veg and flipped those two days ago. They look great but once again those GSC girls are so very touchy. I don't like having to baby my girls that much but with her you have to. So can't wait to see where yours goes. I think I got a pheno that is not what it is supposed to be. It the oddest looking mmj I have ever seen.

Be advised that moths and caterpillars are probably going to be your biggest concern.

You may want to consider looking into a specialized spray such as Bt, Spinosad, or Azamax.

Daily inspections of the plants become more and more necessary as they flower towards fall.

Just some thoughts :grinjoint:

LOL, you beat me to it Les! I was just going to ask if he has seen any moths any where in the yard.

Prepare for battle, cali :bravo: on your very healthy girls, I will try to keep up in here and help in any way I can,

Lester taught me a LOT, you are in good hands and on your way to a bountiful harvest, daily inspections are mandatory, in my yard.

here's what you hope to NOT find, during inspections, pic is from last year.

get 'em before they hatch!
tripleEGGS.png

Nice update! Could prolly pluck a few fan leaves off for airflow. Looks like they're starting to kick into flower too. Looks good.
One thing, try to somehow get your pics uploaded in the proper orientation so we don't have to bend our necks :)

It may be because you're uploading for a tablet or iphone and it inverts the image when you take it flipped, but if on desktop make sure to save the file before uploading. :thumb:

Okay sorry yes I am using my iPhone and my laptop has been in the shop so I didn't notice till I actually checked my post . So I transplanted them in to 20 gallon pots a week ago and they have been looking alot better some are going into flowering I have had two flowering for about two weeks already. So far so good the ladies are really stinky any suggestions on nutes for flowering ?? My ph reader broke I'm looking for a good one to use for run off water from soil Any suggestions ??

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom