2015 SharkByte's First DWC Multi Strain Grow Op

SharkByte

>Welcome<

First off, any comment and tips are welcome as well as criticism. This is my first grow of any kind in the hopes to harvest personal medicine. This is a Multi grow tent site to utilize space and security.

4 spots taken. 8 spots open.

Germinated 11 Feb 2015
*1 Dinafem White Widow Feminised
*1 Kritikal Bilbo Feminised
*2 Money Maker Feminised

Soon to Germinate
*THC BOMB
*HSO Chemdawg
*Green House Seeds Great White Shark
*Dark Devil Auto

Strains on Hand
*Strawberry Blue Feminised
*Critical Sensi Star Feminised
*Afghani Regular

Fertilizers
*FoxFarm’s Big Bloom
*FoxFarm's Grow Big
*FoxFarm's Tiger Bloom
*Cal Mag Coming soon.

Grow Space
*60x60x78" Mylar Tent
*96x48x78" Mylar Tent
*48x24x60" Mylar Tent

Lights
*2 600 Watt MH HPS Grow Light.
*3 6500k CFL Bulb for Clone room.
*12 T12 6500k Tube Lights for supplemental veg lighting

2 Carbon Filters with 6" Inline fan for each main tent.
12 DWC Grow Containers.

Current Pics.
20150309_234059.jpg

20150309_234148.jpg

Money Maker (A)
20150309_234207.jpg

Money Maker (B)
20150309_234225.jpg

White Widow
20150309_234300.jpg

Kritikal Bilbo-she is showing the worse issues.
20150309_234334.jpg

Kritikal Bilbo
20150309_234342.jpg

Kritikal Bilbo

Temp range 74.2F to 86.7F. Humility is an issue in the winter at around 20%.
1/3 recommend feeding amounts in 3 gallons of water each container.
PH range 5.6 to 6.7

Thanks for Looking

Hey Koqstorm, Thank you Very much, it is always appreciated when someone takes interest.
Here are current updated pictures.
3-28-15
Full Room (A) View
20150328_1044151.jpg

Top View of Money Maker(A)&(B)
both_mm_tops.jpg

Money Maker (B) Close up
mm_close_up.jpg

Money Maker(B) Under Shot.
mm_2_under.jpg

Money Maker (A)
money_maker_a_3.jpg

Money Maker (A) Top View
money_maker_tops.jpg

Money Maker (A) Leaf
money_maker_a2.jpg

Money Maker (A) Under View
under_money_maker_a.jpg

White Widow
ww_27.jpg

White Widow
ww163.jpg

White Widow Close up
wwclose_up.jpg

Close up of problem.
ww_issue_a.jpg

New Babies In Tent (B):
20150328_100336.jpg
20150328_100344.jpg
20150328_100349.jpg
20150328_100353.jpg
THCBomb9.jpg
great_white1.jpg

Changing to RO water this week with my first flush.
Scrog Netting will be put up today.
Humidity is a very bad issue for me at a normal 20% and have broke 2 humidifiers, getting a 3rd today.
Tent A & B both have low to no humidity so this issue is known and will be fixed.
New Babies are:
ChemDawg
Great White Shark
THC Bomb
Sensi Star.
Dark Devil-did not make it :yikes:

Will Try to invent a Humidity dome for the babies out of clear wrap today or they will not make it.

I feel the nute burn and spotting is due to Deficiencies cause by humidity problems, i think that it is the root cause of all the issues you see here. Root ball is Healthy and white with no sign of 'root rot'
Hope i am right!

Set up Clone tent w/ 3 6500k CFL Bulbs.
New humidifier set up to control whole room at 60% instead of each tent.
Taking Clones then lollipopping.
scrog frame built.

i have received no input regarding any of the issues, so after trolling the internet i believe the problem is low humidity sense early veg. i feel my nute strength is still correct but the ladies are forced to drink more . to test this i shut down the carbon filter and let the heat of the light speed up humidity from the buckets to 60% at 88F. 24 hours later my wife and i were both shocked to see how much the growth exploded in short time.
thats when i seen cal/mag deficiency shortly after, so i learned about and ordered cal/mag and added 3 ml to each bucket.
i have not had any issues on new growth after this. but i am changing to flowering so doing a flush on the 31st.
i also used nute to early in veg. and just learned about the nightmare of Root Rot so trying to learn what i can before its a problem but i have learned a lot in a short time overall, and will continue to seek more knowledge. its a great ride;)

It also looks like you are running you HPS during veg. Are you running your MH along side it? If not, Cannabis likes the 6500k range for veg a little more and 2300k for flower. So if you aren't trying to go dual spectrum and run both, I would switch over to the MH until you put them into flower.

hey bud, thanks for stopping in.

I changed lights to HPS on the 24th this month to start to flower. I was unsure of ending plant height so made the decision to start to flower. i gave them 24 hours dark with a nute change to Tiger Bloom and Cal/mag. Humidity is at a constant 45% in flower tent at 72 F. 72% in Veg tent also at 72 F.

No worries bud,
after checking them as they woke up just now, my fears have been confirmed. They are too big & bushy. getting leaf at nodes i assume are first stages of budding but all the tops are shading everything under them. White Widow is too small to get any light from the other 3.
i know my answer is to install a scrog but i find myself scared to stress my plants. have too much invested to fail.

**@Dan, What your doing in your journal is wicked and was the first door of introduction to the technique your using on them ladies. I was completely unaware of these methods and can say you signal handedly made an impact on a person's knowledge expansion .

After almost decimating my girls while installing a homemade scrog, i have decided not to use it. i believe i should of done it sooner if i was going to use it.
Am i correct to assume my next steps should be thinning out the bush and finding support for the budding heads?

No worries bud,
after checking them as they woke up just now, my fears have been confirmed. They are too big & bushy. getting leaf at nodes i assume are first stages of budding but all the tops are shading everything under them. White Widow is too small to get any light from the other 3.
i know my answer is to install a scrog but i find myself scared to stress my plants. have too much invested to fail.

**@Dan, What your doing in your journal is wicked and was the first door of introduction to the technique your using on them ladies. I was completely unaware of these methods and can say you signal handedly made an impact on a person's knowledge expansion .

I cannot take credit brother. Light Addict has perfected the flux technique and is holding my hand along the way. MedFarmer is just finishing up his first flux and his plant is AMAZING! Check out Light Addicts Flux Central thread. MedFarmer just submitted his lady for Plant of the Month.

Back
Top Bottom