2015 SharkByte's First DWC Multi Strain Grow Op

Update
The girls are looking good with great budding. leaves are starting to get sticky on the Kritial Bilbo and white widow. The 2 Money Makers have great budding sites but are behind the others in flowering. already can tell they will go a few weeks longer at harvest time.

The 2 Money makers
20150415_102042.jpg

KB
20150415_102013.jpg

White Widow
20150415_102106.jpg

hey bud, had a setback two days ago when i got home from work to see Money Maker (A) had a catastrophic heat stress. the top heads had taco leaves and discolored. I removed 1 600 watt light to bring down the heat. i am waiting for the girls to wake up for the day to get some new pictures.

I Changed things around so its safe to add the other 600 watts without fear of heat being an issue again. i am unsure of what to do with the damaged leaves on white widow and Money Maker (A)

KB
20150421_163701.jpg

KB
20150421_163654.jpg

KB
20150421_163646.jpg

KB
20150421_163635.jpg

KB
20150421_163628.jpg

Money Maker (B)
20150421_163614.jpg

Damaged Money Maker (A)
20150421_163511.jpg

Money Maker (B)
20150421_163504.jpg

Money Maker (B)
20150421_163457.jpg

Money Maker (B)
20150421_163449.jpg

thanks man, i was on the fence regarding removing the damaged leaves. so instead of making a rush decision, i let the plant alone for the last few days to see what will die off and what will heal. today i will remove the dead ones like you said. i did notice that when i was having to add water to the other ladies, money maker (A) has not drank any of her water in the last 6 days. but her color is coming back along with normal budding growth. Money Maker (B) is very impressive to this point, altho she will be 10 days behind the others, its made up for it in what i think will be a heavy yielder.
KB's Budding are now one long budding tops. each budding node are now in contact with the node above it making it the beginning of some big buds. her smell is strange to say the least. best why to describe it is house hold cleaning products.

I have been removing a few large fan leaves to allow more light penetration. i have read alot on the issues of pruning during late flower, so i am aware that it could be unhealthy for my ladies.

My other issues is taking good pictures of my girls, the flower lights give off a color that makes it hard to see there real beauty of there growth, i tried to take a few pics with CFL lighting acting like a 'Flash" but still cant seem to get good pictures.

My other issues is taking good pictures of my girls, the flower lights give off a color that makes it hard to see there real beauty of there growth, i tried to take a few pics with CFL lighting acting like a 'Flash" but still cant seem to get good pictures.

Get a grey paint sample card and take a picture with it in the frame, then open the photo in an app that has the option to change your white balance and color drop the different grays to get the right true color. It will take all the HPS or LED glow out of the picture.

Money Maker (A) did not recover, was cut today. Money Maker (B) is doing great, due date is around the 26th for her. sooner for the other two. i will post harvest shots and info after. its a basic grow with no advanced techniques so will keep my journaling offline until i can come up with more exciting grows.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom