2016 All B.I.D. Genetics Grow

whoa real busy right off the git go :thumb:
When I feel myself, let me re-phrase :rofl:, when I feel good a lot gets done....Bought a new tote to make a new hydro/aero set-up. I, the mad scientist that I am, think it will incorporate aero spray heads with deep water culture. Planning to put some Purple #1 autos in this set-up...we shall see :cheesygrinsmiley:

The layout of my new AERO/DWC set-up
0204161526.jpg

The manifold put together
0204162002.jpg

The spray
0204162002a.jpg

I could add an air-stone and pump, but with AERO that's kinda redundant :rofl:
Still no beans popped yet or sprouts, maybe tomorrow....ready to grow some autos!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
I think this is perfect for four plants, have had more in same size, but more sometimes is too much :hmmmm:
I LOVE DIY STUFF :yahoo::slide::yahoo:

I'm here, maybe in the second row but,, Keepem Green

Wood! Good to see you old friend!
Just getting a new grow going, building, experimenting, popping BID BEANS,
I am feeling better now than I did ALL LAST YEAR!
:slide:
Vaping seems to be the ticket for me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

logo8.gif

Feeling a little melancholy today about the 420 friends that have passed or just gone away. First and foremost, my mentor BID whose sense of wonder and his sense of humor kept us all going back to his journals. Other contributors I am missing are John the Green and Yarrow, Jimmy Cricket, Spring2012, OG1969,QueenTokeLove, jon705, Vick074, WizHigh, Smokemupm8, frostyMJbudEC, and miwa just to name a few.
:circle-of-love:
The MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME
Started small, got big, got small AGAIN :rofl:

A couple more pics
First the top of the AERO/DWC after locating net positions

The outdoor raised 4X8 garden area with suncreen over top only ( for my tomatoes and peppers)
0205161305b.jpg

And last but not least my BID Purple#1 Autos a poppin'
0205161309a.jpg

:yahoo::slide::yahoo:

:party:

........you have no grass......in your yard.......

I'm here, maybe in the second row but,, Keepem Green
howdy wood!

Hey Hozana!!! I'm definitely subbed for this grow :) So awesome that you are showcasing BID's genetics!
DUDE!! You disappeared!

:party:
........you have no grass......in your yard.......

Only in my planters :cheesygrinsmiley: and not until end of May...Eliminated my South Porch Planter today and will block off the water line tomorrow. I have about 8' to dig up to eliminate a "T" since it was done so poorly and has been a source of problems. It is where my leak was last year. Also need to put a taller riser on the raised planter with drippers and line....easy peasy. I have stake type drippers for all eight positions. Stayin' busy now thay I feel better:cheesygrinsmiley:

Plumbed raised planter today with 8 drip heads (one for each plant)
0206161242.jpg

Also put my 6 tomato and 2 jalapeno seedlings in larger pots today ( will go into raised planter)
They got MYKOS for root development just like my BID babies...
On GLR light schedule in veg cabinet and upper area with BID babies also
0206161241.jpg

Another busy day...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom