2016 All B.I.D. Genetics Grow

Very frosty buds Hoz. Look tasty. Enjoyed your remodel pics too.....man you did all that yourself? My kitchen remodel took months & months w/ several delays but done now & enjoying the upgrade. :Namaste:

Thanks BL! I did all the demolition, two of my old friends of 51 years helped with the carpentry and install of laminated beam, sheetrock guy I had used before did the sheetrock, had a neighbor (retired electrician) help with relocating wires and pulling in new four wire service for oven and a new one for microwave (Sheetrock guy and electrician were Mormon so I had to hide everything), countertops done by another friend, French doors by Loews, and the tile was installed by a friend that I gave his first job back in 1978. I installed cabinets, painted, replaced switches and receptacles, did all the appliance installation (this house had no dishwasher, disposal, microwave/vent or icemaker), installed new water heater, and cut down the vertical blind/installed it in front window. Total time? 50 days.....whew!! Still doing a little touch-up painting when I notice it, and will be moving some furniture in tomorrow from my brother's house. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ren-o-MONSTA! Why is it that when we start looking to remodel the kitchen, there's always a load-bearing wall in the f_cking way?

Anyway, nice job, mah-buddy!
Thanks Jandre....my friend that lives in the neighborhood had just done his, so I knew I was dealing with a bearing wall. I am of the mind that WE can do anything if we really want to...The first outdoor winter crop is a prime example...I am smiling :cheesygrinsmiley:
Great work Brotha :thumb:

Thanks CHH!! This old man feeling the burn...sore muscles from remodel. Yesterday we moved furniture and washer and dryer from my brother's house to mine...still smiling :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow you been busy.... But it sure looks opened up now.. Looks sharp... Looks like you did prettty good for a old pot head..
Keepem Green

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thanks Teddy! Already have new journal started, Link in signature...Thanks again,
HOZ :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom