2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hunt

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

Oh your problem needed some soldering? mine was just a simple unscrew and unplug swap out deal. I'm loving it. I got more coverage and easier temperatures.

I've seen a video from medgrower1 on YouTube that shows him soldering the diodes on and I'm ok with tools but never soldered anything

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

I'll have to learn eventually so I'm def going to do it myself. The more I think about it I feel like I copped out on sending it in lol I'm trying to not stop learning as I feel myself getting lazy in life and am only 26!!

420-magazine-mobile860764095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile729254831.jpg

Just a few pics from the dude grows cup I went to this weekend!! Who needs high times

I forgot to mention that since i sent in my reflector 144x5 i placed my mars UFO and reflector 49x3 with both switches on and the plants still seem to be happy and growing very quickly. IDK if its the microb's ive been adding but im having roots start to poke out of the bottom of the pots at day 7, some of the fastist growth ive seen!!

IMG_265312.JPG
IMG_265417.JPG
IMG_265212.JPG

I also did some lollipopping on the dark dragon in flower on day 9 so i dont shock them to far into flower, when i do it i want to affect the canopy as little as possible you really shouldnt even notice a change when looking from above.

IMG_265914.JPG
IMG_266016.JPG

here is some of the dark dragon i entered into the ‪‎dudegrowscup‬ and a little purple haze auto i took to smoke on. i had an amazing time at the ‪‎DGCcup‬ and cant wait to go next year.

IMG_266814.JPG
IMG_266918.JPG
IMG_267015.JPG
IMG_267217.JPG
IMG_267117.JPG
IMG_267317.JPG

And i got that last far from 420science, everyone at the cup loved it so much lol its my new farvorite jar. I truly had a blast but didnt get too many pics as there were alot of growers from out of state that didnt want there pics online or vids of themselves. either way i did like 15 dabs, sampled(and judged) 18 different kinds of herb and drank too many beers to count haha hope that anyone that needs a place to smoke next year comes to the DGC cup

grow is looking just awesome bro

thank you brotha, your garden is looking awesome right now too!!

Here is my weekly update and a vid i uploaded showing a transplant and the dark dragon roots

Ill have a few pics to upload tomorrow just have the time right now guys

i always can learn a lot of things from your video.they are amazing:cheer:

thank you sara your too kind!!!

Week 2 Flower

Here are the red and white pheno's at 15 days from switching to 12/12, nice bud development now ans plants are coming back from the lollipop nice. Nutes are almost the same as last week just uped the biobud to 2.5 ml and ppms went to 740 wiht the week 3 adjustment to the GH 3 part base

IMG_275812.JPG
IMG_275914.JPG
IMG_276015.JPG

Red dark dragon
IMG_276115.JPG
IMG_276210.JPG
IMG_276314.JPG

White dark dragon
IMG_276410.JPG
IMG_276510.JPG
IMG_276610.JPG

IMG_27679.JPG

Week 3 flower

They ave both finally stopped stretching and are now starting to really focus on the bud formation. The frost is just now starting to show and a nice skunky smell hits me in the face when i open my tent up haha.

I have also stopped with the silica for the flowering plants as they shouldnt be stretching and added 2.5 ml of unsulfured molasses to give the microbes + trichome development. I still water daily with a little runoff + a weekly light flush and the pots are started to get really dry so i may try to switch to watering twice a day.

Finally i think i should have kept theses ladys a bit smaller, thay are taking up close to a 3x4 area so some of the edge's may not get the best coverage. Now with that said the Mars Pro panel is doing a great job covering my 4x4 tent and even though it may not cover it to what we all like you could probably get plants that dont need as much light (chilies, flowers, ext) with no problem so im very surprised and happy with how this round is turning out

Family shot, red on the right and white on the left
IMG_280416.JPG
IMG_280521.JPG
IMG_280612.JPG

White dark dragon Looking WAY more sativa, growing taller with more buds sites but less developed
IMG_280720.JPG
IMG_280817.JPG
IMG_280914.JPG

Red dark Dragon More indica growth, squatter and bushier with earlier and bigger buds so far
IMG_281021.JPG
IMG_281118.JPG
IMG_281213.JPG

And here are my temps, i honestly feel like i need to find a way to keep my tents a bit warmer. the panel is on at 100% for the majority of time (only dims the first and last 1/2 hour) and i have no heat issues at all with my room temps outside of the tent right around 70
IMG_281311.JPG

One more update right now, I Got my Mars panels back!! it took 15 days from the day i shipped it to them to when i got it at my front door not too bad at all. Not only are the diodes replaced but it looks like they also cleaned the glass on my marsII 700 that i sent in also. I know there are always going to be different experiences but MarsHydro has always been very easy to work with for me and this time they were fast, kind and fixed the issue properly.

Hope to just add more info on a great company and in no way want to downplay others issues but do want to make sure ppl know that there are many ppl with these lights that seem to love them and the companys service, cheers!

Awesome service from Marshydro! Glad you got it back in such a fast time.

I keep my tent temperatures between 80f and 85f when using LED, which allows the plants to transpire moisture from the leaves and absorbs new moisture from the medium.
The range is 80f - 90f degrees. Below 80 they won't transpire enough moisture to grow at a fast rate. Above 90 stresses the plants.

Awesome service from Marshydro! Glad you got it back in such a fast time.

I keep my tent temperatures between 80f and 85f when using LED, which allows the plants to transpire moisture from the leaves and absorbs new moisture from the medium.
The range is 80f - 90f degrees. Below 80 they won't transpire enough moisture to grow at a fast rate. Above 90 stresses the plants.

I'm really glad they got everything back quick as I need to flower haha

And I like my temps right at 80-85, I've had some plants show heat stress above 85 but I have heard that if humidity and CO2 are right they can handle higher temps

Glad to hear everything went well with Mars. Plants are looking great. I wish I could easily control my temps but Im basically tied to mother natures hand right now. I can heat the room but cant cool it.

I always like to visit your grow journal:volcano-smiley:...your “garden" is nice, i feel like i grow with them together everyday ....thank you:cheer:

I always like to visit your grow journal:volcano-smiley:...your "garden" is nice, i feel like i grow with them together everyday ....thank you:cheer:

Thank you Sara!! The lights have all been performing well and they were returned very quickly

Glad to hear everything went well with Mars. Plants are looking great. I wish I could easily control my temps but Im basically tied to mother natures hand right now. I can heat the room but cant cool it.

Cooling has been my biggest issue as I don't want to buy a air conditioner and have another price of equip running 24/7. I just keep my tents cracked when the lights are on but doesn't always work in summer haha

Back
Top Bottom