2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hunt

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

One more update right now, I Got my Mars panels back!! it took 15 days from the day i shipped it to them to when i got it at my front door not too bad at all. Not only are the diodes replaced but it looks like they also cleaned the glass on my marsII 700 that i sent in also. I know there are always going to be different experiences but MarsHydro has always been very easy to work with for me and this time they were fast, kind and fixed the issue properly.

Hope to just add more info on a great company and in no way want to downplay others issues but do want to make sure ppl know that there are many ppl with these lights that seem to love them and the companys service, cheers!
How much did that shipping run ya bro

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

How much did that shipping run ya bro

they actually emailed me a label, they pay for shipping the first year with warranty.

grow is looking great bro

thanx much brotha!!

Week 4 flower

The plants have def stopped stretching and have put on some nice frost, the buds should start to swell in the next couple of weeks and with the lights at about 17" from the canopy it is covering the 4x4 tent well. This week i up'd the molasses to 5ml per gallon as well as i swapped the biobud for Koolbloom as i ran out of the biobud witch brought my PPM's to about 760

IMG_307415.JPG

IMG_306016.JPG
IMG_306119.JPG
IMG_306218.JPG

White dark dragon
IMG_306616.JPG
IMG_306717.JPG
IMG_306916.JPG

Red Dark Dragon
IMG_307116.JPG
IMG_307214.JPG
IMG_307320.JPG

Ive also set up my reflector 144x5 up in my 2x4 along with the scrog so i can prepare for switching it to flower in the next week or two. Since taking this pic i have also transplanted the yellow and blue pheno's to #10 pots and the green to a #7 pot as well as moved the yellow pheno to my smaller cloning tent as i would never be able to fit all 3 of them in the 2x4 in flower. ive done some LSTing on the yellow pheno and will probably wait until the red and white pheno's are about done before i switch them to flower but ill keep ya'll posted

IMG_307521.JPG
IMG_307615.JPG
IMG_307714.JPG
IMG_307813.JPG
IMG_307916.JPG

Ill upload some pics soon of the yellow pheno and these two in there new pots

looking good.

excellent

:thumb:

Thanx much man!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

looking good.

Always appreciated!!

Another weekly update!! sorry about the delay

PissDrunx0420 Pheno Hunt: S3:E4 Dark Dragon Week 4 Flower, SCROG Setup/Transplant

your grow is just fantastic bro :bravo:

Thanx man, your coco grow is looking sick and hope this time around is similar to what your scrog looks.

have a nice weekend:circle-of-love:

Have a great weekend yourself Sara, don't do anything to crazy . haha

Week 5 Flower

The buds didnt swell as much as i thought they would this week but frost coverage is coming along very nicly. I would say that the Red pheno has bigger buds but the White pheno is a bit frostier, hard to say witch one i like the most. Both have a very citrus smell to them with the white pheno being a bit more prevalent.

Nutes per gallon: feed daily with a weekly flush
5.0ml GH Bloom
2.5ml GH Micro
1.0ml GH Grow
2.5ml GH KoolBoom
5.0ml GO CaMa+
5.0ml Molasses
5.0ml Cyco B1 Boost
2.5ml Cyco Intake (humic acid)
2.5ml Mammoth P
2.5ml Recharge once a week after the flush

IMG_310113.JPG
IMG_31028.JPG
IMG_310313.JPG
IMG_31049.JPG

IMG_311310.JPG

Red Dark Dragon
IMG_310511.JPG
IMG_310612.JPG
IMG_310715.JPG
IMG_310816.JPG

White Dark Dragon
IMG_310911.JPG
IMG_311010.JPG
IMG_31118.JPG
IMG_311213.JPG

Im going to be switching the lights to 12/12 on my Yellow Pheno tomorrow so will be giving it 24 hours of light. I have the yellow pheno growing with some good LST and topping in my 32"x32"x60" tent so my Mars2 700 should cover the area really well.

Ill post some pics soon of the yellow cut along with the other 2

fairy dust flying:cheer:beautiful flower:thumb: they both are good

Thanx much sara, hopefully ill find a real keeper!!

Back
Top Bottom