2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hunt

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

They look even better In the jars... Haha more reps!! Keep up the good work, still lots plants to tend to. Don't lose focus consuming your bounties. How long for the cure... Any smoke report?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

All will be coming soon my friend, I'm very sorry for my absence but I'm getting acclimated to my new living space. I do have my final numbers and will post them in the next day. Thanx for anyone who's still following!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: 2016 Mars Pro - Coco/Perlite - SCROG - Dark Dragon Kingdom Organic Seeds Pheno Hu

Welcome back:circle-of-love:

Thanx much Sara!! I missed my 420 and Mars family

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ok guys a quick update on the weights from this run, im a bit short on time so ill post a smoke report this weekend.

White Dark Dragon: 148 Grams
Red Dark Dragon: 164 Grams

Total 312 Grams

I ended up with a bit less than i thought but with no just lollipopping and topping im really happy with the weight for sure, i feel that either plant would get 1 gram per watt.

I LOVE the pro series panel and all ready have some tangie and green love potion at week 2 in flower that i will be posting when i can get the smoke report up also. Cheers!!

Ok here is the smoke report for the 2 pheno's i featured in this journal:

White: These buds are like little stinky popcorn buds, a bit smaller than some strains these nugs are rock hard and have a complex lemon/chem/skunk smell that translates to the exhale when taking a hit. The smoke if very flavorful with the inhale but those intense lemon and chem tastes pops on the exhale. Very smooth and packs a huge punch that was very indica like for being a sativa leaning strain.

Red: Huge and beautiful buds that have great frost over the entire bud and shines like little diomonds in the sun. The buds are a bit fluffier that the red pheno but less larf to bud ratio for sure. The smell still has some lemon and skunk but the real funk that comes from the intense smell in the white pheno isnt there. The smoke is alot like the red, smooth with bits of lemon and skunk coming through on the exhale but not as intense as the white. effects are very intense still that is indica domanant and i would say equals the white pheno.

Overall these 2 are very similar with trade offs for either choice, since im worried more about quality im going to chop down the red and keep the white but after giving all 5 phenos a run i dont think ill keep any of these and will be doing another run with the yellow and blue phenos. Ill be back soon with the rest of the pheno hunt guys :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom