2016 - Perpetual Basement Blues In RDWC - 1000W HPS - Autoflowering Blue Strains

growchick

Nirvana Seeds Autoflowering Autofeminized Blue Mystic

I have a 6 bucket + reservoir RDWC system under 1000W HPS light.
I start the seeds under 600W light in a little RDWC+aero nursery system.

The room stays between 65 and 85 degrees, depending on the weather - this time of year 65 to 79. The 1000W light is not air cooled, the 600W light is, and the room is exhausted out the window with carbon scrubbing.

RH is between 28 and 40. (I need a humidifier)

I try to keep pH at 5.85, but it tends to float upward. My water is naturally high pH.

I use GH FloraGro, FloraMicro, FloraBloom, Rapidstart, Hydroguard, CaMg, and KoolBloom (last half of life) at 25-33% of bottle strength (except for hydroguard at full).

From the seed pack:
BREEDER Nirvana Seeds
VARIETY Mostly Indica
FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
SEX Feminised
YIELD 350 - 450 g/m2
GROWS Grows indoors
FLOWERING TIME 7-9 weeks

The nursery system with the seeds germinating. I put these in to germinate on 11/14/15. I taped on some glasses to make little terrariums.

Some sprouted yesterday, but by today all 6 were sprouted. One of them isn't sticking up above the rapidroot cube, but you can see its leaves if you peer in the hole.

The whole grow room with the current plants finishing up where these new ones will go in a few weeks.

I find seriously mixed reviews on this particular strain on most of the huge seed bank websites. Some people experience true autoflowering seed to pick in 63-73 days, some autoflowering but 2 weeks longer, and some that it won't flower at all until they drop to 12/12 for a couple of days (these I think were mislabled). Based on my one other autoflowering grow so far, that 2 week range seems legit. I'm looking forward to growing out a strain for a second time. I will do narco purps then blue amnesia next, and then pick one of the four to repeat (narcotherapy, blue mystic being the other 2) I would also say the propensity for males and herms is higher with these autoflowering feminized seeds than with photo feminized ones.

The light bulb over the nursery went out. I have got one being overnighted. At least I hope it's the bulb and not the ballast or the power supply. (AAAaaarghghghgh!) Then, I noticed the water had quit coming out the little sprayer heads (they were clogged) and my sprouts roots were dried out - the little bits of root that had looked so vibrant yesterday were kinda shriveled up and brown and sad now. I tumped out my basil and time in the kitchen and put the sprouts in my silly little aero garden counter top garden until I get the new light bulb tomorrow and get this bucket working properly again.

The chemicals/tools I can't live without.

Got this from @Atrain's thread. Think I want to give LST a serious go with these girls when they get big enough.

Screenshot_2015-11-23-15-53-59-1-1.jpg

The little ones are getting a bit taller - just cresting over their cups now.
2015-11-24_07_37_35.jpg
2015-11-24_07_38_23.jpg

Also, I just noticed I absentmindedly point all the seedlings leaves toward the center - they're so neatly aligned.

Looking good grow but your pics come out tiny making it very difficult to see, maybe its a problem at my end. In any case keep it up.
:thumb:

The seedlings look a little pale today, so it must be time to add some food! Added 3 mL each FloraGro, FloraMicro, FloraBloom, 12mL Hydroguard, 6 mL Rapidstart to about 6 gal of water.

One of these things is not like the others ....

Looking good grow but your pics come out tiny making it very difficult to see, maybe its a problem at my end. In any case keep it up.
:thumb:

Oh, just click them - I think I just put them in as thumbnails linked to the big image. Maybe.

Thanks for peeking in!

Hi there Growchick
Im growing auto blue mystic too... Under cfl

Would love to see what these ladies can do under powerful lights, if you dont mind me pulling up a chair

they certainly have some great strains in their genetics

:Namaste:

I am really anxious to see how these turned out - the strains they were born out of are some of my favorites, so I'm super stoked to get these grown.

Subbed. I like the DWC bucket system. I'm pulling in the driveway now to watch the show. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two about these buckets from you in order to apply the method myself. I agree that seedling looks nothing like the others. Strange...

Subbed. I like the DWC bucket system. I'm pulling in the driveway now to watch the show. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two about these buckets from you in order to apply the method myself. I agree that seedling looks nothing like the others. Strange...

If you have any questions at all, I'm happy to help!

Leafs were just curling up at the edges - checked an pH was over 7.5. Fixed that. Looking good otherwise.

I have a really, really good feeling about this strain. I swear they're making trichomes already!

Roots are really coming on now, as well.

It certainly looks like little spots of thc forming... Mine had none at 8 pm, but 12 hours later.... Her scent came in, along with the start of frosting....

Roots are coming along nicely for you, bless em..,

My 2 are defo Indica biased, but i have seen some that are more sativa looking... You may get both, as you have multiple beans...

These ladies really do get a wiggle on after 3rd true leaves... I bet they gonna go mad under your lights tho

It certainly looks like little spots of thc forming... Mine had none at 8 pm, but 12 hours later.... Her scent came in, along with the start of frosting....

Roots are coming along nicely for you, bless em..,

My 2 are defo Indica biased, but i have seen some that are more sativa looking... You may get both, as you have multiple beans...

These ladies really do get a wiggle on after 3rd true leaves... I bet they gonna go mad under your lights tho

Yeah, man, I'm like super stoked with these ones. I think they're gonna be amazing! I't looks like I've got 5 sativa and 1 indica dominant right now. Only one has the squatty, fat leaves, but it's pretty early for guessing based off seedling leaves, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom