2016 Rooster1's First Auto Soil & Hydro Grow Journal

Sure, I'll sub in Rooster. Nice clean set-up you have going.

Hey bobbyhenry welcome to the :420: community. I'll let Rooster welcome you to his thread. I do hope your finding things to your liking. If there's ever anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to stop me and ask. I'm kinda all over the site, so I'm easy to find. You won't find a more loving and approachable neighborhood online, so make use of us. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Thanks Sue, I'm still gaining knowledge on set up, lights, Auto's and of course Dark Devil's, :thanks:

Rooster i grow in soil mate. and i dont give my plants any feed until about week 3 to 4 of life.so lucky to get to veg feeds.when i hit with feed in veg i start at 2ml per litre of sensi grow a and b.then when i flip to bloom same 2ml per litre sensi bloom a and b. and also thats when i start with calmag with my first bloom feed.calmag sensi calmag.1.5 ml per litre every feed in bloom.i up the mls of feed if needed depends how the plant likes it.but i never change the calmag i stick at 1.5 ml per 1 litre water.and i always water between feeds always.hope this helps.happy growing;)

Rooster i grow in soil mate. and i dont give my plants any feed until about week 3 to 4 of life.so lucky to get to veg feeds.when i hit with feed in veg i start at 2ml per litre of sensi grow a and b.then when i flip to bloom same 2ml per litre sensi bloom a and b. and also thats when i start with calmag with my first bloom feed.calmag sensi calmag.1.5 ml per litre every feed in bloom.i up the mls of feed if needed depends how the plant likes it.but i never change the calmag i stick at 1.5 ml per 1 litre water.and i always water between feeds always.hope this helps.happy growing;)

I knew I should have looked back in here, Thanks Beast I hope I didn't kill my Dark Devil and Northern Light...Oh well, update coming up.

This just may be a sad up date! First I'll show pic's.
IMG_203628.JPG
Dark Devil I topped 10-02. Making a good come back,
IMG_203724.JPG
Side view of her.
IMG_203523.JPG
Northern Light I leaned over on her side on 10-02 and she turned her head back up toward some light.
IMG_204128.JPG
Pineapple Express, she was watered today.
IMG_203829.JPG
Dark Devil Coco 9 days old and not looking too good!
Ok so my big Dark Devil is 19 days, Northern Light 18 days, Pineapple Express 10 days, and Dark Devil Coco 9 days.

Ok so today Ole Rooster lost his head, I mixed up GH MGB to the tune of 480 ppm's and fed my big Dark Devil and Northern Light at 6.5 ph. I may have just taken them out with my inexperienced self.I had just ask thebeast27 yesterday what he fed his and he responded but Ole Rooster didn't check back until after today's wild feeding frenzy.:scratchinghead:

At this point only time will tell...... Ole Rooster out for now :thanks:

Ok folks lets try this again.

Dark Devil day 20
Northern Light day 19
Pineapple Express day 11
Dark Devil in Coco day 10

After yesterdays big screw up I half expected to open up this morning and find my DD and NL dead, I'm fairly sure they will die.
Well all I can do is put that big ole smile back on my face and plant another bean or two :cheer: Learn and grow and let it go....Dark Devil
IMG_206323.JPG

Northern Light
IMG_206220.JPG

Pineapple Express
IMG_206422.JPG

DD in Coco
IMG_206525.JPG

Group shot
IMG_206122.JPG

IMG_206024.JPG

I'll check back in the house later today to see if I can see any signs of Dark Devil and Northern Light going roots up !
Ole Rooster1 outta here for now..:thanks: for coming by....

:reading420magazine:
So sorry for the Large Print menu, I'm still learning...:nomo:

Ole Rooster1 has found a way to add pages to his journal... Large Fonts ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just hate it when I do something and don't remember how I did it and am clueless how to correct my errors.:goof:
I wanted to show my White Widow I did everything I read about doing to a plant to help them along. I SC, Fim, LST, Topped, etc...

IMG_205930.JPG

SC healed after SC...

*Paces back and forth. Goes back and checks how many nutes you gave.* Ok, wait. I'm no expert but you only gave them 480ppm? This may not be the end of the world. Maybe just some fried tips?

One never knows how they might respond. I suspect maybe some burned tips. Carry on.

Fuzznuutter, MagicJim, all I can really do is just wait her out! I'll check again first light and see how they look. :thanks: for stopping in. I plan to add two more Auto beans in the next day or two just in case...... Rooster1 seeking more knowledge and thinking hard on the Brix ! Think I'll let Ole Rooster sleep on it tonight.... yep, thinking very hard.. Good night to all , Rooster1 out for the night.:snooze:

How are the ladies doing Rooster?

:circle-of-love:

I've been busy all day, have some photo's I wanted to post tonight but just too worn out! It appears at this time both the Dark Devil and Northern Light will survive. F*#t I hope! They both look great....Pic's by early morning.... Ole Rooster really ripped tonight :volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke::tokin::blunt: I almost want to apologize for being so ripped! I got weak and hit one of my White Widows buds.....Damum.....good. So :cheer: Night all, past Rooster1's bed time....

I've been busy all day, have some photo's I wanted to post tonight but just too worn out! It appears at this time both the Dark Devil and Northern Light will survive. F*#t I hope! They both look great....Pic's by early morning.... Ole Rooster really ripped tonight :volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke::tokin::blunt: I almost want to apologize for being so ripped! I got weak and hit one of my White Widows buds.....Damum.....good. So :cheer: Night all, past Rooster1's bed time....

I'm so glad to hear they're doing well. The pictures can wait until tomorrow. Sleep tight little Rooster!

Back
Top Bottom