2016 Rooster1's First Auto Soil & Hydro Grow Journal

Good Evening All

So far after my deadly drench of my Dark Devil and Northern Light I'm happy to announce " They Live" :cheer:, looks like OLe Rooster1 dodged a bullet!
I'll try to get a few photo's up tonight, I was supposed to yesterday but S*#t happens, didn't happen.
Well looks like it won't happen tonight either....
I'll have to work on my pic's, anyway I topped my Pineapple Express two days ago at age 12. Seem to be not a problem for her. So as of today I have topped My Dark Devil and Pineapple Express. I waited too late on the Northern Light so I'll let her run her course.
Everyone gets watered tomorrow and Yes I will be careful. Don't need another mistake in a week.
I took the Dark Devil Coco and transplanted her to soil. She was looking very poor and so I hope this may give her a fighting chance. I will call this plant Dark Devil TP2. I'll try once more to get these photos up.
IMG_213225.JPG
Ok here is the New Dark Devil TP2, yep for 12 days old I don't think she is going to pull it off.
IMG_212933.JPG
Pineapple Express day 14 she was topped on 10-08.
IMG_212622.JPG
Northen Light day 22 ( on of my survivors). and here is My Dark Devil day 23 also a survivor :cheer:
Pic of the Hen House at sundown 10-10
IMG_211621.JPG
I want to pass on some exciting news, I've purchased Doc's HiBrix kit ! :high-five:. I went today and picked up a bale of ProMix HP and 40 pounds of EWC. I'm not sure when the kit will arrive but you can bet your lil hens I'll be cooking that soil right on up...

I have a lot going on right now, I have 5 Auto's working, 2 White Widows in my flower tent ( waiting patiently for this to finish, jars are empty) and a White Widow in a small grow box.
I know I'm making a mess of this journal but hang with Ole Rooster folks, I'll get better :volcano-smiley: and better :volcano-smiley:.
It's time for Ole Rooster1 to run some yards, see ya on the other side of the fence....

Well now looks like Ole Rooster didn't get the Dark Devil day 23 pic up, let me try again,
IMG_210331.JPG
IMG_207927.JPG

Yep I need to work on pic's and posting them.... outta here. C ya!

:welcome: to Rooster1's update...
Dark Devil day 26
Northern Light day 25
Pineapple Express day 17
Dark Devil TP #2 day 16
Pineapple Express 2 day 3

Welcome all and thanks for stopping in. No one was watered or fed today but tomorrow is a different day.
I did some LST on the Dark Devil and removed a large fan leaf to allow more light below. I know when you see her your going to think "dam-um" he tied it down with anchor rope :rofl::rofl:. Had to work with what was available. I picked up some soft wire tie today at my local nursery so I'll replace the heavy ropes with this NEW soft tie before I put her out there in front of the world.:yahoo:
Northern Light day 25, LST one branch and let her roll for now.
PineApple Express day 17 LST some on her too! She was topped on 10-08 and seems to be taking a while to recover.
Dark Devil TP #2 day 16, well all I can say is she's hangn' in there....:laughtwo: If she puts out anything in the end I'll be surprised.
PineApple Express 2 day 3, Born with helmet on and I tried to help her get it off, all I did was tear off the very tips of her leaves when it came off.:hmmmm: Maybe I should let Mother Nature take her course.
Ok I'll try to get the picks up by their age.....
IMG_213822.JPG
Dark Devil next three photo's and then three of each..
IMG_213923.JPG
IMG_214022.JPG
Northern Light
IMG_214120.JPG
IMG_214223.JPG
IMG_214322.JPG
, PineApple Express
IMG_214423.JPG
IMG_214519.JPG
IMG_214627.JPG
, Dark Devil TP #2
IMG_214922.JPG
IMG_214725.JPG
IMG_214817.JPG
PineApple Express 2
IMG_215023.JPG
IMG_215120.JPG
IMG_215728.JPG
IMG_215622.JPG
IMG_215523.JPG
IMG_215523.JPG
IMG_215622.JPG
IMG_215728.JPG
Hen House
IMG_215523.JPG
IMG_215622.JPG
IMG_215728.JPG
,White Widow Clones
IMG_215418.JPG
IMG_215325.JPG
IMG_215223.JPG

Ok folks that's all for the night, hope all rest well, I know I will, :peacetwo: be with you all.... Rooster1 strolling on outta here...

Your babies look great, but chilly. You need to build them nests! :blalol: :laughtwo:

It looks like DD TP2 is putting on growth now. She's like my babies. They had a slow start but now they're going to show the world they mean business. Or maybe you'll get my wish and get the purple Christmas tree like Sue had just in time for the holidays. :xmas:

Fuzz, I'm praying to have my Dark Devil turn purple like Sue's, and with some luck I'll have it by Thanksgiving...:wood: With my Northern Light following up not far behind. :peacetwo:

High there Rooster!:high-five:
Found your coop and I'll be passing thru from time to time.
So excited for you and the conversion to Hi Brix.
I'm tellin ya my dude...you just won the frosted bud lottery!:cheer:
The best part is you gonna have the whole brix crew to help ya along the way.
Not that you need much help at all cause your ladies look great!
Those clones are awesome. So green. :rollit:

High there Rooster!:high-five:
Found your coop and I'll be passing thru from time to time.
So excited for you and the conversion to Hi Brix.
I'm tellin ya my dude...you just won the frosted bud lottery!:cheer:
The best part is you gonna have the whole brix crew to help ya along the way.
Not that you need much help at all cause your ladies look great!
Those clones are awesome. So green. :rollit:

Oh Stage I'm sure I'll be asking for help, I'm reading some more this evening..... :thanks: For stopping in....

Good afternoon all :welcome: It's been a busy day for Ole Rooster1.... Ok so lets get a few pic's up, First:
Dark Devil day 29
Northern Light day 28
PineApple Express day 20
DD TP #2 day 19
PineApple #2 day 6

I worked on LST and trying to get the bowl look.. With some luck I'll get there. All plants are coming due for watering and maybe a light feeding on two of them. Let's have a look:
IMG_216025.JPG
Working on getting her ready..
IMG_216127.JPG

Next Northern Light
IMG_216225.JPG
IMG_216323.JPG

PineApple Express
IMG_216527.JPG
IMG_216628.JPG

DD TP #2
IMG_216727.JPG
IMG_216825.JPG

And the new addition PE #2
IMG_217018.JPG
IMG_217018.JPG

As I was setting everyone back in the tent I noticed a little Purple on the Dark Devil
IMG_217622.JPG
IMG_217728.JPG

Not much but it's coming...

I spent part of the day mixing up my Brix Kit, making sure every little EWC, Amendment and ProMix was mixed well, and I do mean well! Then I soaked it with 5 gals of tap water ! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Easy Doc, Duggan and the rest of you, I'm joking.. I added 5 mil of Tea to 2 gal of Distilled and mixed until all was moist and ready to cook! :woohoo:

My White Widow I had started in Hydro is being flushed.. I didn't do too well with her. I couldn't get any size to her buds... yep a novice here...
IMG_217322.JPG
I don't expect much off her but I do have great expectations on My Auto's I have running now, not to mention wil my Kit Cooks !

Ok folks, Time for Ole Rooster1 to run some yards...

Thanks for stopping in .....:peace:

As I was setting everyone back in the tent I noticed a little Purple on the Dark Devil

Congratulations on the purple! You lucky duck...I mean rooster! :laughtwo:

My White Widow I had started in Hydro is being flushed.. I didn't do too well with her. I couldn't get any size to her buds... yep a novice here...

You know what they say, it's not the size of the bud, it's how it smokes. :) It's still an impressive looking plant.

:hug: :love:

Good afternoon all and Thanks for stopping in today. I need a little help .My Dark Devil ( day 31) has spot on one or two of her leaves, not sure what it is, anyone?
IMG_218817.JPG
IMG_218723.JPG

My other help question is Do I need to feed My Dark Devil ? I fed her on 10-06 and thought I may have over done it, appears to have not been an issue.I watered it on 10-11 with a small amount of cal mag. Both a Dark Devil and Northern Light were fed on 10-06, they are both just over four weeks old. Would you feed them again or just another water with maybe some cal mag? Here is the Dark Devil at 31 days:
IMG_218923.JPG
trying to get her spread out.
I'll post some more pic's with the update as soon as I decide to feed or water only today.
Quick view of the Hen House:
IMG_219125.JPG
IMG_219218.JPG
IMG_219324.JPG

Ok that's a wrap for now, waiting on a response, I hope it's not long... Rooster1

Back
Top Bottom