2017 Aliens Have Landed! Leaving Behind Elite Ecwam & Deweyponics

Merry Christmas Furcifer!

What's up, buttdart?
LOL, everybody was being so festive I couldn't resist. 'Tis the season and all that so happy new year, Furcifer!
I've been using the Flying Skull products for a while now and I'm digging the results. After using Fox, GH, and Cutting Edge products I think I found my forever nutes. It makes the plants happy and it makes my wallet happy. Are you using any of their supplements? Thoughts?

Happy New Years furcifer I hope all is swell and your enjoying yourself bud .

Just thought I'd say high and tell ya your missed .

Happy New Year Furcifer!

Miss you buddy

Morning to ya Furci
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods brother, we’re going to be a little chilly up this way for a bit now. Not the real cold stuff but mid negative teens so nothing bad yet anyways. Strange winter this year up here, we just aren’t seeing the bottom drop out like we normally do which is just fine by me :rofl: that -60 shit just isn’t any fun.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Welcome to a new YEAR!
Rolled in with a shit load of situations.
Exhausted myself day after day...gotta laugh tho...life is good!
Weather has been a pain in the ass...75deg raining all throughout Christmas.
Three days later...the freeze is on!
Should warm up starting tomorrow.

Dehumidifier in the drying room shit the bed 2 days before christmas...just harvested the last plant.
Company and plans in the morning.
Drive 12 miles to a gas station...grateful that they have paper sandwich bags.

60 some bags and 8 jars later. Refrigerator is bulging with low and slow buds and trim.

After a week in bags. And for burping requirements. Buds have been transitioned to jars. Than placed in a closet.

If I could ever figure out this app?????
I'd do an update to the grow and harvest....

Well I'll work on it...later....haha ha

Mindy's (AOG) yield with the clones...was 388gm of BUD.

Cookies together came to 255gm of BUD.

205gm of frosty trim.

Ok not able to post pics yet....???

I'll be back......

Welcome back Furcifer! Sounds like a nice haul

Furci! Glad to have you back. Holy heck of a haul bud. Awesome yields!

Welcome to a new YEAR!
Rolled in with a shit load of situations.
Exhausted myself day after day...gotta laugh tho...life is good!
Weather has been a pain in the ass...75deg raining all throughout Christmas.
Three days later...the freeze is on!
Should warm up starting tomorrow.

Dehumidifier in the drying room shit the bed 2 days before christmas...just harvested the last plant.
Company and plans in the morning.
Drive 12 miles to a gas station...grateful that they have paper sandwich bags.

60 some bags and 8 jars later. Refrigerator is bulging with low and slow buds and trim.

After a week in bags. And for burping requirements. Buds have been transitioned to jars. Than placed in a closet.

If I could ever figure out this app?????
I'd do an update to the grow and harvest....

Well I'll work on it...later....haha ha

Mindy's (AOG) yield with the clones...was 388gm of BUD.

Cookies together came to 255gm of BUD.

205gm of frosty trim.

Ok not able to post pics yet....???

I'll be back......

Good morning my friend. Really sorry to hear about all your hurdles broskie, but if anyone can handle hurdles like oj...... Its you bro tato chip. Sounds like you got a joint or two in your future. Hell you rippin that bong right now i bet. Lol. We missed ya here man. Thats alot of meds and great meds id venture to say. Met a guy from craigslist today selling a cheap light $60. Looks like mine or a mars 300 with a power on top. Some g nova or something or another. Anyways. I was skeptical. We started chatting about nutes, soil techniques strains etc etc. I wanted to know if he was up for a trade but all i had to offer was genetics. Thats when he asked if i had clones. Long story is, hes up for trade for light. Hes wanting to trade seeds too. He had something x blue cheese & a platinum gsc x yeti ? From humbolt seeds. More i just cant recall. Think he said they werent released yet but i deleted message dialogue for both our sakes as i always do! Anyways. Risky i know. Id usually never talk to a stranger about this, but dude seems real legit. Might meet up , chat, get a feel for him. Dont let him follow me home. I know a bit bout counter surveilance & taking a long detour home with lots of turns. Lol. Jk. Im paranoid right. But man. It would be great to have a "friend" in my town. I bet there are 5 people on my block alone that grow, just a suspicion. This person has 13 yrs under his belt & said he could show me alot of things bout growing. Whats your opinion bro?
And anyone who happens to read this? Meet him or hell no? Thanks yall!!

GoodMorning everyone!

Ok, this is beginning to SUCK.
WHAT is up with this app and site!
Pop up tells me that I don't have permission to post pics or attachments.
Every time a new window opens I have to log back in!
Cannot do multiple replies....
What else????

Moonshine brother "go for it"

Back
Top Bottom