2017 Aliens Have Landed! Leaving Behind Elite Ecwam & Deweyponics

What yall think about this light as either a veg light or add to my other 2 similar lights i have in tent now. Need advice. Hes selling it for $65. You can buy it for 70$ but i have no cash. But i have plenty of something else. Thanks for any responses from you knowledgable folks in this area. Features & details
High power Epileds LEDs- Emits more effective light penetration for normal plant growth; LED Quantity: 60pcs*5W LED (11 Blue+2Green+4 white+2 Orange+2 Yellow+37 Red+1 UV+1IR)
Professional light proportion-9 bands wavelength is perfect for faster growth and maximum yield ; Light Spectrum: Yellow 580nm;Orange 610nm;Green 500nm;Blue 450nm;Red 630nm,660nm; UV 410nm;Far Red(Infrared) 730nm; White 6000K
Circuit protection- Other LEDs still work when one out(No Zener required)

Well I guess I have to play by the rules now. And park my ass at a computer to be part of this community.
Phone app does absolutely no good but, to text messages.
Reworked some variables to set up a computer. Alas privacy can still be an issue.
Anyway don't like the fact that I have to be immobile to be here...just have to see how long this will last.

I hope everyone had a joyful Holidays! Mine was filled with fun and adventure.....Besides muddling through a successful harvest. Working out major changes in the drying and curing process.

Looking forward for a very fun and successful growing year for 2018!

Little update on the harvest, seed makers, and tub.....since it took over an hour to upload these couple of pics, and 624 pics to browse.

2 Pics are from first day out of the bags. About 17 ounces within 6-2qt, 7-1qt, 3-1/2qt jars
Still in the fridg doing a low and slow is around 6 ounces. Last plant is still hanging around 2 ounces.

Neither the AOG nor the Cookies structure allow for a large yield....THERE POTENCY MAKES UP FOR IT!

20171226_164139_resized.jpg

20171227_095147_resized.jpg

Next Update I'll have some bud shots and a smoke report!

These are the AOG Clones that have been pollinated by SHARK TOOTH LEAF AOG Male Pollen

20180104_215836.jpg

20180104_215613.jpg

20180104_215555.jpg

These little ladies are a result of an accidental removal from there parent plants during the 3rd week of flower. (CC-Sativa Dom and CC Bamboo Girl)
Rooted quickly and put back in flower. These Single Finger Leaf Darlings are housing "Martian Cookie" Seeds!

20180104_215745.jpg

20180104_215703.jpg

20180107_010811.jpg

Girls in the tub.....There situation has been back burner ever since the male popped up. Currently they are vying for the cream of the crop, best of the best.....not everyone gets a trophy environment place in the TUB.

I have put these clones through the test for stability and genetic strength for a while now. One more week of minor light and environment issues. if they hold together and don't hermie.......we have a keeper!

21 clones started this journey.....17 made it to the stretch.......14 might make it to finale hanging

telescope_1515203899078.jpg

telescope_1515203838131.jpg

Can you spot the Cookies in a sea of alien madness!

Cant leave without a frosty nugget....

20180104_215507.jpg

CHOW!

Nice update ha e you tried pm teddy Edwards.

He is a mod here I'm sure he can try to help .

Very exciting & interesting stuff. Good morning friend. Going for the meeting with light guy tomm. Hes got something going on with his arm & hurting bad, down on his luck (yes i know, im down on mine too, but hes worse off sounds like) He only wanted couple of grams to get him by until payday and a couple beans for the light. If i bought it it prolly would have cost $85-$90 after tax & shipping. So im upping it to 7g's & 6 autos. This light is same specs as the two i have, but after your excerpts on lighting in your thread, im having trust issues with manufacturer claims.... Lol. So ill have 3 cheap ass lights. Im thinking 1 for top 1for ea side or..... For the left & right sides. A member here who looks to know what hes doing for sure recommended maybe going completely vertical on the side lighting. What do you think. Or just hang em all up top? Manufacturer bs says got more red for flower. Im in flower now. Well i can see pencil sized pistil tops when looking down on them. Excited to have more light now during flower. Now just need a dehumidifier and im set.

Like penny said.....im really excited to see what 2018 has you doing. Later bro.

Hey bud. I took a bit out of my harvest 3.5 g each plant. Put into zip lock baggies and rolled up till all or near all air was out. It was for wifes bestie. Then put them in a little jar to store till we saw her. 2 days and that jar is smelling nice. I told dude that my big jars have the integra 62 67 g packs. He said take the packs out & just burp once a day & they should come out. The aroma i mean. So could it be the packets are stealing there smell? Or could it be buds in smaller area works best? I ask cause i saw your assload of small jars. Or is that cause you just used what ya had on hand. Thanks. Oh. It waz 48 degrees where they were stored. Ive read that chilly temps during cure slows down process. What you think bro. Or anyone. Tanks

Yes cold does slow down the process.
Take the bovoda packs out.
You might have put them in to early.
Also you could be burping to often.
internal/external temps and humidity play a big part in the drying and curing process.

The jar sizes were to keep plants of different pheno traits separated.
And have a plant matter to jar space ratio.
They were still in the upper 70% range when I Jared them.

Good info I'm so nervous I am fully aware a good proper harvest and drying curing is just as equally important as your grow and not to rush it .

So glad your back buddy .

Thank pennywise for introducing you .

Yes cold does slow down the process.
Take the bovoda packs out.
You might have put them in to early.
Also you could be burping to often.
internal/external temps and humidity play a big part in the drying and curing process.

The jar sizes were to keep plants of different pheno traits separated.
And have a plant matter to jar space ratio.
They were still in the upper 70% range when I Jared them.

Thanks buddy. Damn. Those biz nitches would be smelling sweet now. I could louse up a peanut butter jelly sammich. Lol. Keeping it clean

Back
Top Bottom