2020 Vision

:thumb: I have a couch up close and brought some munchies. Who's bringing drinks? :blunt:

cant wait to see the pre 98 bubba to show itself :) I had it a long time ago and would love to try it again! Thank you for sharing where you got the seeds from, ill have to go look and find myself some seeds. Looking forward to those good strains to come alive. :nomo:
Glad to have you fingerz! Bubba is the name my dad goes by. His sister called him that when they were young and it just kinda stuck. So he’s real excited about that one too.
Man this journal is popping already! I cannot wait to see what you do with all these fire genetics!
I have high hopes for all of them. I think I’m most excited about the GG4 x Boptang. I always enjoy growing something made by our members here. I’ve had a chance to grow Dark Devil Auto thanks to @dynamo1 . Stankberry, DTF and ATF thanks to @Van Stank . Only the Stankberry made it to harvest out of that group because of Mother Nature. But man was she special. Got to run @Grandpa Tokin ’s GG4 so I know what she brings to the table. I secretly hope this cross is the one that gets the 15 gallon pot. Lol. I’ll just have to give that spot to whichever one show the most potential for yield.
Im in for sure.
I have seen a few people using crystals in theyre soil containers... the people at gagegreengroup seem to be fond of this.

Where do you aquire such crystals
Those guys grow some amazing herb! Would love to get my hands on some of their older gear. That High School Sweetheart always catches my eye. Doubt I’ll get that lucky though.
Welcome Gray! Always a pleasure to have you around! Hope this new year brings many blessings to you my friend!
I'm in too! I'm ready to see putang and bubba :)
Welcome Dank! The PuTang will be an exciting one. She’s been a star this year! Uhhh last year. Lol. I hope I get a purple pheno. Will bring some color to the tent!
Welcome Eggs! Glad to have you!
I'd like to try Putang
They say It’ll put hair on your chest!:p
I have grape pupil and pupil Magoo in flower. The PM is a sticky girl. Can't wait to sample it. I've read it's a super happy high
Ive been tempted by the Pupil Magoo so many times. The description MMS gives of it makes me want to try it. It’s sold out forever now though. Probably a good thing for my itchy seed buying trigger finger!

In on day one of the decade.

I've always wanted to try Humboldt's Pre-98 Bubba. Going to have some chunky buds on that one Goo!
Shes one that I recognize when I see her for sure. I can’t say that about many strains.
I need a grape strain.
I’d like to try the Grape Pupil.

Where do you aquire such crystals
Missed this part of your post earlier. I just ordered them off the zon. They probably aren’t the best quality. Lol. But I was able to find the ones I wanted on there.

:passitleft:
:passitleft:
Happy new year. im Pulling up a seat if you don’t mind
Welcome aboard shot!
Throw a dark crystal in. Here for the grow show. o_O
:thedoubletake:
welcome Neiko!
Subbed in to watch this grow.
glad you’re here Lewy!
I'm not as late as usual so count me in :popcorn:
Awesome Prof
Mornin Magoo. Lottsa great peeps aboard! Great to see.... :headbanger: