2021 Barneys Runtz Muffin In A RDWC 4x4 Scrog & Mars LED

Looking great Stoner! I've been reading good things about runtz! Nice.
I have also been reading great things, for one Barney's is saying it is among their highest thc and resin levels ever, and then the taste, they make it sound so good

"This balanced and saucy hybrid will quickly deliver you to another flabbergasting level of relaxation"

Imma leave this here as I randomly found it and it was interesting to look at, this is one persons idea of the genetics behind Runtz Muffin

1610054861974.png

This is about one week of being alive and above the cubes surface, tinfoil blocks light from getting into the bucket via the net pot. However, I pull it out once I fill them with hydro-ton

IMG_7443.JPG
IMG_7442.JPG
IMG_7441.JPG

So the one that was further ahead has a root in the water and I am now making tea before it gets too late or I forget another day. I will take a pic in a little bit but they are both looking good

That scrog has come along nice. Two plants will fill that net in no time. So glad you dunked those runtz. I've been excited about them since you mentioned them.
Thank you so much, I like that I can thread the net onto the pvc frame.

And I am also so happy that the runtz is growing this should be a really fun grow, especially with the system working how I wanted it to work last time with the self fill to keep it full of water

So the one on the left or the one that put out roots first now has 3 main roots with fishbones and the other girl has 3 or 4 smaller roots with no fishbones yet; I have lowered the water an inch below the pot to encourage the roots to get out or off the bottom of the net pot. I am starting to add tea, I added more hydroton and pulled out the tinfoil.

I also ordered a 2 pack of memory cards :ganjamon:
Best thing is the zon let me order a few chocolate bars instead of paying shipping, it was free one day shipping for a order over $25 so I got chocolate lol

eyyyy well lets try this again lol, the slower girl has a few fishbones forming so we are definitely doing good around here. So far I have maintained nice smooth growth and knock on wood it keeps up that way. I have no doubt with a little tea and lots of love magic can happen, well enough blathering

Umm lets sort it a little so here is both (I mean obviously but lol)

this is the one on the left (showed roots first)

this is the one on the right

just a thought... I built a pvc frame for a net as well. I took a few min to partially start round head screws every 3.5”. I can easily wind some kite string in about a minute to form the trellis. Better yet, I dont hesitate to cut it up during harvest. Nice setup. I’m giving my first RDWC a try. Currently in build

I am baked af but if I understand you have a similar pvc frame but just pull string tight and put it over screws? That is a good idea also but I don't mind weaving a net, it just looks aesthetically pleasing to me and the net is cheap enough. I also just cut it out later.

Tell me about your rdwc build I designed and built mine ground up

I just painted 5G buckets for light proofing today. I don’t know exactly how I’m going to exactly circulate water yet. I’ll probably just place the buckets where I want and start plumbing things in. Just a 2 bucket plus control setup in a 2x4. I’m tired of dirt and coco. I’ll post some pictures in a few days. I hope to be circulating bleach/water to wash the system tomorrow. Seeds went into plugs a couple days ago. Should be poking up soon.

As for the net, i just wind them back/forth around the screws. Let’s me get things a bit tighter than a store bought net. And yes, my frame is almost exactly like yours.

edit..
looks like you have your control bucket outside your tent. I plan on the same Just for ease of access. Is there a specific reason your air pump is inside the tent? I’m going to keep mine outside for a bit cooler air. The noise doesn’t bother me as the setup has its own bedroom.

I just painted 5G buckets for light proofing today. I don’t know exactly how I’m going to exactly circulate water yet. I’ll probably just place the buckets where I want and start plumbing things in. Just a 2 bucket plus control setup in a 2x4. I’m tired of dirt and coco. I’ll post some pictures in a few days. I hope to be circulating bleach/water to wash the system tomorrow. Seeds went into plugs a couple days ago. Should be poking up soon.

As for the net, i just wind them back/forth around the screws. Let’s me get things a bit tighter than a store bought net. And yes, my frame is almost exactly like yours.

edit..
looks like you have your control bucket outside your tent. I plan on the same Just for ease of access. Is there a specific reason your air pump is inside the tent? I’m going to keep mine outside for a bit cooler air. The noise doesn’t bother me as the setup has its own bedroom.
Could you not get black buckets? but umm air pump in the tent I just don't care and keep it close, I run a chiller so water temp is no issue

So the girls are looking great, this is 2 weeks old. I also have my autofilling part setup now, I also got the ph and ppm probes through the side of the bucket so I can seal the control bucket lid better(last time it was over the lid pinched)

Back
Top Bottom