2021 Barneys Runtz Muffin In A RDWC 4x4 Scrog & Mars LED

r0am1ng st0ner

Well it is time, This morning I popped 2 Runtz Muffin. These are a brand new (when I bought them 3-4 months ago) strain by Barney's Farm, they are Zkittlez x Gelato #33 x Orange Punch with expectations to have massive amounts of thc up to their number of 29% possible. They should be in prepared rockwool tmmr and hopefully are up on Jan 1st

1609296209800.png

__runtz-muffin_circle_new_21_256110.jpg
runtz-muffin_packet_large_seeds.jpg

IMG_7399.JPG
IMG_7401.JPG

I am in for the show. My thread if you want to take a peek today is day 45 of the flip for meFrom Seed
Those are a little smaller than your last :laugh: must be winter and you are indoors? I will try go through it a little and see how she did but looks great

Thanks for the tag stoner! Good to see ya back and ready to grow the runtz! I’m in dude! :high-five:
I am just glad you guys are all still around, I am excited for these as the pic that barney sorta recently put up looks dense af

I am just glad you guys are all still around, I am excited for these as the pic that barney sorta recently put up looks dense af
I was wondering when you were going to get the runtz growing. I know you’ve been looking forward to that one for a while now!

I was wondering when you were going to get the runtz growing. I know you’ve been looking forward to that one for a while now!
I would have started earlier but I had been super busy with classes. Now with the holidays I have time to convert the tent back into water as it had all dirt in it. Honestly I missed the hydro and all my hydro weed has been far better

I would have started earlier but I had been super busy with classes. Now with the holidays I have time to convert the tent back into water as it had all dirt in it. Honestly I missed the hydro and all my hydro weed has been far better
What are the things you like more about hydro buds?

What are the things you like more about hydro buds?
they are a lot denser and have had nicer crystals although some of that may be strain dependant also, it's just when I do a 2 dirt plants 2 hydro, the dirt ends up looser

and as for the other thing I like is a self topping off
@Mr. Sauga @West Hippie @VetSmoke85 @Dankman_420 @JimJonesJr @StRoostifer @Bionic Chronic NZ @BeanTownFan420
@Enjoil

Long time no talk, How have you all been through this covid stuff? hope you all managed to have a nice holiday. Just wanted you all to be the first to know that I am starting up that Runtz Muffin I had said I was excited for.

:passitleft:
Sweet! That stuff looks pretty tasty! I got to much going on. I got my beans Finished( purple moby dick x original haze f1) now the fun begins! I got two new lights that took way to long to get here so I had a extended vegging period so I have been training plants like mad! I have cuts on both thumbs from plucking leaves! I found something special I think! You guys heard of the new vanilla frosting strain? Well a buddy crossed it with lavender! Lavender frosting. And I popped a few other things. And got twins from the first bean that Popped out of my seeds! Check it! I’m excited cuz it’s my first cross that I did on purpose. And my first twins. Lol
D11495C6-3792-4CE1-94E0-C3DC29A48E2E.jpeg
C6423C6E-BA13-4A74-8275-4BC71526CA55.jpeg
6FDE1B4C-5F46-4E81-AED4-CFF817651F34.jpeg
20FACDE6-4637-4C7B-9D40-1E773EC2ED65.jpeg

Sweet! That stuff looks pretty tasty! I got to much going on. I got my beans Finished( purple moby dick x original haze f1) now the fun begins! I got two new lights that took way to long to get here so I had a extended vegging period so I have been training plants like mad! I have cuts on both thumbs from plucking leaves! I found something special I think! You guys heard of the new vanilla frosting strain? Well a buddy crossed it with lavender! Lavender frosting. And I popped a few other things. And got twins from the first bean that Popped out of my seeds! Check it! I’m excited cuz it’s my first cross that I did on purpose. And my first twins. Lol
D11495C6-3792-4CE1-94E0-C3DC29A48E2E.jpeg
C6423C6E-BA13-4A74-8275-4BC71526CA55.jpeg
6FDE1B4C-5F46-4E81-AED4-CFF817651F34.jpeg
20FACDE6-4637-4C7B-9D40-1E773EC2ED65.jpeg
Oh man that looks so good and those dabs lol I love dabs

What are your new lights

It’s some rosin I smashed out with a hair straightener! Lol. I just have my dude step on it! (He’s a big dude)
ok that is actually so funny and it never breaks the hair straightener? or burn the concentrate?

Nope! I have smashed it with a vice, a lot! And had big people stand on it! Fuck spending 600 bucks for personal rosin. It’s soooo easy if you grow good pot and let it dry MOST of the way! Like to the point where you would put it in jars and start burping, that’s prime squash time! I think is cuz there is still a little moisture left in the nuggets, but it gets like steamed away during the press and it will burn if you have it to hot. Got to get one that you can adjust temp! You smash bubble hash/dry sift at lower temps then flower!

Back
Top Bottom