2021 Outdoor/GH: 2nd Time Growing!

IMG_20210813_155314_284.jpg

20210813_152003.jpg

Quick Update: going to start doing weekly posts from now on since no one seems all that interested unless I have problems with the grow...which is completely fair. I realize I don't have big plants, but still it's a journey. :)

Happy growing!

Lot of Journals. Some popular some not..I do it as much as a record for me as anyone else...

I am no soil/outdoor grower but what daylight hours are these getting. Seem like small plants to be in flower..

Quick Update: going to start doing weekly posts from now on since no one seems all that interested unless I have problems with the grow...which is completely fair. I realize I don't have big plants, but still it's a journey. :)

Happy growing!
Nice pictures and healthy looking plants.
If photos their small size could be due to a late start and or pot size?
Autos are often small but I have had Sativa autos get big outside.

It's been about a week so let's do an update. Thanks for the feedback guys!

I did not know yellowjackets were a problem for cannabis. Very interesting. If they are pollinating my plant, would that mean there's a male nearby? Couldn't find much info via google.

Plants are doing well. I believe the stretch is mostly over at this point. Getting some chicken wire today to support the jazz cabbage.

They are definitely small as @BirdieNumNum mentioned, these clones were only in veg for about 2 weeks, possibly less.

Have been giving them a ton of Recharge during stretch, while feeding flower girl once a week roughly.

They are asking for water about every other day now which tells me the roots have really established themselves.

Also have the rosemary oil but still haven't used it. Should probably do that soon before the buds really set in on the two big plants.

Happy growing!

20210820_150553.jpg
20210820_150548.jpg
20210819_100919.jpg
Remini20210818193151541.jpg

If they are pollinating my plant, would that mean there's a male nearby?
Not necessarily, but if there is, and the YJs are visiting it before yours..

They aren’t nice to have around anyway. I use fipronil (the active ingredient in dog flea collars - e.g. Pet Armor 9.7% fipronil) in cat food to wipe out all the nests around me.

8 drops in a 1/4 of a 5.5 oz can of Friskies Ocean Whitefish Dinner (they love this!). They take it back to the nest and feed the queen and brood
:rip:

An outdoor plant worth it’s beans would make a piece of twisted art out of that lol. And those thin wires might cut into your babe’s more tender parts. Get yourself some 2”x3” or 4”x4” welded wire mesh and keep her under control!
:headbanger:

An outdoor plant worth it’s beans would make a piece of twisted art out of that lol. And those thin wires might cut into your babe’s more tender parts. Get yourself some 2”x3” or 4”x4” welded wire mesh and keep her under control!
:headbanger:

Thanks bro! Didn't even think of that...just went with the cheapest option. Twisted art...love it. :laughtwo:

Will try to find some square wire soon but it seems way more expensive. Luckily I don't need much.

Edit: went through and made sure there were no more sharp edges. Was thinking I could just cut some bigger holes too. Might be monotonous but potentially better than nothing until I can manage to find some better wire...lol

Thanks dude. I love the orange red sunrises and often find myself waking up extra early just to admire the girls under those certain hues. @FelipeBlu

Got a quick shot of the Sherbet today. Wish you guys could smell her. Super unique already. The other's are still way behind as far as bud production. Jazz Cabbage is getting close to the top of the tent: 4'h

I'm also hoping to get some proper cages very soon.

Did an attempt at defoliation on the two big ones and what I felt like was a ton, didn't want to do too much at once though. Didn't dare to touch the Sherbet.

They were all fed 4tbs of Flower Girl yesterday and watered in. Still asking for water about every other day right now, although there seems to be fungus gnats in my soil lately. The recharge and cold night temps has seemed to help with that, just not sure if this is something to worry and go drive myself crazy over. More of a nuisance?

Tent has been averaging 70-80f and 40-80% humidity.

So much for weekly updates... :meditate:

IMG_20210826_122330_643.jpg

Sherb

20210826_102046.jpg

Jazz Cabbage

20210825_111946_resized.jpg

Kabul Chem

Back
Top Bottom