2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

Yes! I was hunting around the other day for a way to make the ol' hash oil for precisely that use. Is this thin enough for that?

I also thought it would be cool to use hash oil to glue kief to buds - roll buds in some oil and dust 'em with kief. Yum!

The only way I got ear wax to burn without melting and going right through the pipe is to finger blend it together with ground weed, being careful not to mix too much or it wouldn't burn. It actually worked pretty good if you don't mind sticky fingers. :)

and the results were?
Happy Weednesday PC:)

The same texture and color of molasses; black except where there is a thin layer at which point it looks dark amber. There is a grit in the mix like sand. I run myself out of dope so what I've been doing is this: I harvested 2 G13s 2 weeks early and they were stringy as Hell with a lot of thin leaves even after manicure. I got a jar of dope out of it, and the 2 GSC clones I stressed to keep the 3 node trait just flowered poorly from all the stress so I dried it and I mix it in the blunts I roll with the G13 along with a long line of this black oil. Without the oil it isn't that great but with the oil it's like smoking good dope, so I'd say even though it's nasty it worked. Oh, I figured out the taste. Guinness Extra Stout and it would take an expert to tell the difference. :)

Unlike BUSCH?:)

Thankfully! ;)

Here's a few pics. BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies clone:

009845.JPG

Chemdawg D BX 3 clone:

008946.JPG

Gotta go smoke dope see ya!

I'll be chopping this Old Timers Haze soon. I'll check the trichs with a magnifier first, but it's getting there.

0021490.JPG

It actually starts to look better after the lights have been on a while, but it didn't do well at all really. This other one will get trimmed down, bent, and spread out under the light after the first one goes:

0031420.JPG

As you can see, it's riding above the lights now. After this much time I'm going all the way even though it won't be worth it. Lessons learned. :)

As you can see, it's riding above the lights now. After this much time I'm going all the way even though it won't be worth it. Lessons learned. :)

not worth it?

I left the stems long on both of them (I got 2) so when they get a little dry I can beat them to get strands of fiber and make strings to tie me up a Thai stick :)

Hey PC I dont know if you was joking or not about using the stems for fibre, but what is the science behind Thai stick how can it improve the weed by tying it to the stick it just came off of?
I have smoked it a long long time ago but seriously why do they tie Thai Stick:grinjoint:

Hey PC I dont know if you was joking or not about using the stems for fibre, but what is the science behind Thai stick how can it improve the weed by tying it to the stick it just came off of?
I have smoked it a long long time ago but seriously why do they tie Thai Stick:grinjoint:

Asian folks put everything on a stick!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I always assumed Thai sticks were to make the weed convenient to handle and to keep the long colas from falling apart (to sell at the marketplace back in the day?). It turned out this G13 weed was stringy and the colas dryed out too thin, so I just cut them in half and put them in a gallon baggie :)

not worth it?

I should have been more specific. If these make it to the end and I get a few smokable nugs, I will have achieved what I set out to do. Grow an equatorial and the longest flowering Sativa I could find under a light. And what I've seen here and learned is worth every month of the 9 it's going to take (the second one at least). They like space, airflow (even if you cool the reflector), and not being messed with. Absence of light gives an overwatered appearance soon accompanied with a nitrogen toxicity appearance. They continue to grow a long time into flowering, and the long stems take forever to harden off. This needed to be a planned grow. One plant under 12/12 until first signs of sex, then down to 11/13 and a calculated by # of weeks DLR. I'll trim the next one back like a friggin' tea rose for the Wintertime when I see those first hairs too. And continual, no laziness on my part allowed training through 3/4 of flowering.
But as far as the amount of pot goes, unless I'm seeing pink elephants on parade after I smoke it (or at least bulls on parade) I'll call the effort not worth it.

:peace:

Pics 'cause they got nowhere else to go. Here's a stinky Blue Cheese head. I've been doing clones off this like crazy. I've got another about 4 weeks into flower, one 2 weeks into flower, one I just started flowering last night, and one clone left in veg :)

0041329.JPG

And here's a better looking than last time GSC clone:

0051260.JPG

My weed fallin out the door grow :)

0071033.JPG

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom