2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

a jungle fit for a potchimp :cheesygrinsmiley:

If this works, here's the pics from yesterday and with the same poop I said along with it that I don't want to write again 'cause I just smoked 2 blunts and I'm high but now that I think about it I've written so much here that I might as well have just paraphrased myself again or just copied and pasted man oh well and speak of the devil I'm tired of typing already here they are :)

0041359.JPG
0031448.JPG
0021516.JPG
0011517.JPG
0051288.JPG
0061117.JPG

blah blah blah, then:

0071060.JPG

Testing one two three didn't burn three yet so got to go get at it.....

:peace:

Yes I am wondering wtf

you are he?

who is you?

are they his?

who is on first?

wtf

It's nice to see closeups of lower nugs. Often, I'm more impressed with their look than I am of the colas.

Looks like some good smokin', Chimp.

:thumb:

Yes I am wondering wtf

you are he?

who is you?

are they his?

who is on first?

wtf

I've had it happen to me once before. I'm guessing that I posted pics at the exact same time you did and the 420 MAG software program coughed up a hairball and gave you mine and me yours :)

It's nice to see closeups of lower nugs. Often, I'm more impressed with their look than I am of the colas.

Looks like some good smokin', Chimp.

:thumb:

Most of my lower nugs look a lot better than my top ones for various reasons. Light bleaching and heat stress have been making my top colas look like $hit lately. I hope to keep that under control from now on.

I've had it happen to me once before. I'm guessing that I posted pics at the exact same time you did and the 420 MAG software program coughed up a hairball and gave you mine and me yours :)

I knew It!! When I just looked I think they swapped plants too. I am getting my foil helmet

Hello Mr.Chimp! I've been a little busy, how are u?

I'm doing okay, how are you?
I just chopped a Blue Cheese clone (just under an ounce dry I think), got about 3 ounces left of my Chem D breeding project dried and I'm smoking it, I have a Chem D clone from the seeds I started with and a GSC clone that are going to hit the dark period prior to chop in 4-5 days (1-1/2 to 2 oz.) another Blue Cheese clone and 2 Ice clones I'll be chopping in about 3-5 weeks (2-3 oz?), another Blue Cheese clone and a GDP clone a week or two after that, plus I'll be chopping my Old Timers Haze grow in a few weeks (weak yield) and starting another Blue Cheese into 12/12 and my Bubba and Master Kush grow will be going under 12/12 soon after that, I'm starting my first DWC experiment (GDP clone already started and in a homemade small unit until I harvest and shift plants in my grow units), and I have a few clones I have to get bigger and a few reveg plants to start. :)

Been a little busy myself..... :tokin:

Hey Chimp, I just started Panama, Tangerine Dream and Wild Thailand seeds, and last night I ran across a grow where you ran those same three strains. What can you tell me about them?

It looks like the Panama is the fastest grower so far. I thought it'd be the Wild Thai I'd have to worry about. Can I LST the Panama or will it need something harsher? And, unfortunately, it looks like I have the hazey Tangerine Dream pheno - the seedling is a little rocket - looks like it's gonna go all Neville's on me.

Did you like the Panama? I have great hopes for it.

I wasn't impressed with that version of Panama myself; sorry. I imagine LST would work for it; it didn't seem to grow too branchy. The TD will stretch like Hell in flower, so watch for that. Wild Thailand was an easy and stable strain to grow and it's not Hazelike at all in its growth; I've got 4 free seeds of it I may do next year.

Ok, thanks. I had planned to take cuts of the TD and Panama, but maybe I'll clone the Wild Thai instead. We'll see - I still have a month to decide.

Was it just no punch to the Panama?

Yeah, I've heard the Acapulco Gold isn't great, but the grows I read about Panama seemed pretty positive. Of course, they were on a thread with an associate of the breeders posting, so people may have been glossing over stuff. This is from Ace - they worked with a few phenos, including a red and a green, but they all come from the same feedstock. So far, mine looks really nice - vigorous and happy. Maybe high brix will punch it up.

Back
Top Bottom