2046 : Chimp vs. Sativa

Bravo Medic:rofl::rofl:
When I was little, I wanted a new bike so bad. before bed every night I would pray to god that he would bring me a new bike.
after a few months I came to realize that god didn't work that way.
so the next day I stole one and then asked god to forgive me:)

Bravo Medic:rofl::rofl:
When I was little, I wanted a new bike so bad. before bed every night I would pray to god that he would bring me a new bike.
after a few months I came to realize that god didn't work that way.
so the next day I stole one and then asked god to forgive me:)

Hahahahahahaha Oh no , now i cant stop hahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mr. Chimp

This is for you cause I have laughed at your pain...

I was waiting for a client and was home with my grandson. I looked out and saw him trying to make a giant slingshot (he is 9) Instead of stopping him I decided in my infinite wisdom to help him. The stick was not nearly big or strong enough so we went for two trees. There were some dead branches blocking the shot so like a chimp I was up the tree. Not being a chimp I stepped on a bad branch and down I came (about 20') After assessing the damage (broken finger, pulled shoulders, tree rash and various contusions) We continued the build. He can now shoot a crab apple about 100' and I am still sore :cheesygrinsmiley:

Heya Chimpster... hope you're having a good day... if you get a chance, will you swing by and let me know how sativa you think that mystery machine I have going is? Same strain as the little popsicle I have from last grow in the tent and the damned thing doesn't seem to want to move past clear/cloudy... I think I've seen like 4 amber trics over all budsites, lol. :Namaste:

Mr. Chimp

This is for you cause I have laughed at your pain...

I was waiting for a client and was home with my grandson. I looked out and saw him trying to make a giant slingshot (he is 9) Instead of stopping him I decided in my infinite wisdom to help him. The stick was not nearly big or strong enough so we went for two trees. There were some dead branches blocking the shot so like a chimp I was up the tree. Not being a chimp I stepped on a bad branch and down I came (about 20') After assessing the damage (broken finger, pulled shoulders, tree rash and various contusions) We continued the build. He can now shoot a crab apple about 100' and I am still sore :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Buckshot thats one of the best 420 posts,,,I think cause your grandson an your atitude towards him seem so very same as me an mine. Gran kids are just brilliant in my opinion. I bet that kid loves an looks up to you so very much. If you have a cool dad its nice but if you are a cool grandad thats just the best thing.
All the most positive blessings to you an him Jai Ho Jai Jaganaha

Hey Chimpster if you need PM me:circle-of-love:
Happy THCursday buddy:)

Heya Chimpster... hope you're having a good day... if you get a chance, will you swing by and let me know how sativa you think that mystery machine I have going is? Same strain as the little popsicle I have from last grow in the tent and the damned thing doesn't seem to want to move past clear/cloudy... I think I've seen like 4 amber trics over all budsites, lol. :Namaste:

It looks mostly Sativa, like my G13 grow. I was actually hoping for a 1/2 and 1/2 hybrid with it, but it's too late now; my unit is overcrowded again.

Here's a shot of what I'm talking about (you can see the G13 growing around this Free Tibet clone, which I molasses/RO water flushed just now):

0031373.JPG

Clones (hope I can keep from pollinating them; they're in with my CDDBX3-1 parents):

0051217.JPG

:peace:

Thanks PC... I defoled the girl on Monday and she was still growing up last night, lol. I'm hoping I didn't overcrowd it too bad myself. I'm thinking I might want to release the bondage on a couple of the short bushes, but not quite sure on that one.

Is that Free Tibet blueing up or just crazy frosty ?

Thanks PC... I defoled the girl on Monday and she was still growing up last night, lol. I'm hoping I didn't overcrowd it too bad myself. I'm thinking I might want to release the bondage on a couple of the short bushes, but not quite sure on that one.

Is that Free Tibet blueing up or just crazy frosty ?

The blueing up is the color adjustment from my PC photo software, but it's still plenty frosty. :)
I'll get a better pic up before chop.

nice!!!

Seriously close:peace::high-five::bravo::goodjob::thumb::circle-of-love:

Yesterday when I checked, most of the trich heads were cloudy; no ambers yet. I got about a weeks worth of weed too so it'll happen just in the nick of time. :)

Sad part is there's only about a 1/2 OhZee there.

Whats up PC? The girls look fantastic!! I finally got some more pics up!:) Are you harvesting off trich color, pistol color, or pure instinct?

Back
Top Bottom