21 Gallon Hempy: Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom

PlatinumPunch_BW.jpg
PlatinumPunchCloseup_BW.jpg

Platinum Punch - Inhouse
Tastes punchy with strong floral notes. Fun, smiley, spacy, make you forget 3 times you're cooking Mac and cheese while you're cooking Mac and cheese high.
Thats some mighty fine flowers braddah! You have that drying/curing on point my friend.
Hope you are feeling good bro, peace!

Thats some mighty fine flowers braddah! You have that drying/curing on point my friend.
Hope you are feeling good bro, peace!
Thanks my dude! All about that AC. We held 62F / 56 Humidity. Hung whole branches for 5 days. Then shucked the flower into stainless baskets for 2 days. Dry trim in the ac room, into jars. Only burp the jars in a 62/56 environment. Nugs are dense, super dry, but not crispy. Thanks for following along!

Glad I caught up just in time! Killer harvest Braddah, congratulations! The frost on the FPOG is beautiful. The buds all look delicious and evil. Awesome work. Great grow. Congratulations again on the harvest!!! And thanks for the FPOG and other info/help!

Glad I caught up just in time! Killer harvest Braddah, congratulations! The frost on the FPOG is beautiful. The buds all look delicious and evil. Awesome work. Great grow. Congratulations again on the harvest!!! And thanks for the FPOG and other info/help!
Thanks for following along! LOVE the
delicious and evil description. Come to the dank side and your high will be more powerful than you could ever imagine!

dankside.jpg

It was a great grow, lots of fun and hit our marks. I miss it already! Super fun to watch your pebbles grow out too. Best of luck on your auto flower elbows!

Awesome grow and harvest.... Great job.

Catch you on the next grow my friend......any ideas wutz next?
Thanks Haz! It was a fun wun. Next up I'm popping some fems I made a while back. Durban Poison x Scooby Snacks.

seedstash.jpg

The sideflap zippers went out on my tent so I'll probably get a new one, thinking about a 2x4 next time around.

Grow well my friend! Great to have you along for the ride!

Thanks for following along! LOVE the
delicious and evil description. Come to the dank side and your high will be more powerful than you could ever imagine!

dankside.jpg

It was a great grow, lots of fun and hit our marks. I miss it already! Super fun to watch your pebbles grow out too. Best of luck on your auto flower elbows!
YOU HAVE ONLY BEGUN TO DISCOVER YOUR POWER. JOIN ME AND I WILL COMPLETE YOUR TRAINING.

Back
Top Bottom