21 Gallon Hempy: Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom

dos.jpg

Nah it's 4 - 5gallons and a 1 gallon (5x4+1=21 gallons of hempy). I realized after the fact that the name may be a little misleading. Can you imagine vegging out a 21 gallon hempy container?

I used to do 23-gallon DWC single plant per 430-watt HPS SCROG grows. But I don't think I'd want to try doing passive hydroponics in a relatively large container.

I used to do 23-gallon DWC single plant per 430-watt HPS SCROG grows. But I don't think I'd want to try doing passive hydroponics in a relatively large container.
You would burn through so many nutes so fast doing 20+ gallons water to waste :rofl:.

I'll have to check out your dwc, sounds like you grow some big plants!

I've got one left, in a box out in the shed, if it hasn't been stolen. Not much to see.

Coming into the home stretch. Everyone in the tent is looking on track to finish at the same time... except the chunky skunk which seems to be a sativa leaning pheno. We'll light that firecracker when we get to it. We've started running the AC during lights out.

Outside Purple Mana is cruising along. @GeoFlora Nutrients couldnt be easier to use and seem to be doing the job well.

I estimate we'll harvest Fruity Pebbles OG, then Platinum Punch, Dolato and Sticky glue all within a day or two of eachother. Chunky skunk will be 2 weeks behind them. I planted the tester clone of Purple Mana in the pot with her mother. Purple Mana momma will be done in August, and the clone will be done in October. Should be a nice staggered harvest if we can keep it all on the rails.

droughtday1.jpg

Day 1 of a short drought. Watching closely, may give some small rescue fertigation, mostly just leaving them be to stress and figure it out.

What's up @EZCalyx ? Thanks for checking us out!
What’s a short drought look like? The tent looks amazing. Awesome trichome coverage. Blankets man, sweet as hell. Betcha it smells like a dream in there!

What’s a short drought look like? The tent looks amazing. Awesome trichome coverage. Blankets man, sweet as hell. Betcha it smells like a dream in there!
No/Little water for up to 11 days. Shooting for 11, but we also don't want to kill or seriously stunt the plants. It's faster and trickier in hydro than it is in soil, as soil has a higher moisture retention and therefore a much more subtle curve in the drying out. These buckets will probably be bone dry tomorrow if they aren't already.

Thanks dude! I'm so stoked on the trich coverage this round! Its smelling funky as hell in there, I love it!

No/Little water for up to 11 days. Shooting for 11, but we also don't want to kill or seriously stunt the plants. It's faster and trickier in hydro than it is in soil, as soil has a higher moisture retention and therefore a much more subtle curve in the drying out. These buckets will probably be bone dry tomorrow if they aren't already.

Thanks dude! I'm so stoked on the trich coverage this round! Its smelling funky as hell in there, I love it!
Ah, thanks! 11 days, I thought, was @Maritimer’s target date. (He’s a guru on droughting). So maybe a classic drought. Yea I can see how it would be trickier. Wow, ballsy in light of that. Those trichomes are so thick already!!! Good luck!

Ah, thanks! 11 days, I thought, was @Maritimer’s target date. (He’s a guru on droughting). So maybe a classic drought. Yea I can see how it would be trickier. Wow, ballsy in light of that. Those trichomes are so thick already!!! Good luck!
Yes that's what the meager studies we have available suggest. Last round I made it 5 days with the Melon Fizz. Hoping to push it a little farther this time. I wanna grow flower where all you can see is frosting.

Back
Top Bottom