21 Gallon Hempy: Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom

Let's begin.

What strains?
5 strains:
Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom (Plus maybe an outdoor guest appearance from Purple Mana).

Lineage and Flower times?
Platinum x Purple Punch:
Lineage:
Platinum x Purple Punch
Indica/Sativa: 90/10
Flowering time: 60 - 75 days
Stretch: Medium stretch
Yeild: Medium
Taste: Tropical Sandalwood

Sticky Glue:
Lineage:
Gorilla Glue x Platinum Gorilla
Flowering Time: 60 -75 Days
Stretch: Medium/Large Stretch
Yield: Medium
Taste: Chem, Hash, Earth

Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG (Bagseed *Is it still bagseed if it came from a sealed dispensary jar? Jarseed?):
Lineage:
{Green Ribbon x GDP} x Tahoe Alien
Indica/Sativa: 70/30
Stretch: Unknown
Taste: Fruity Pebbles

Chunky Skunk:
Lineage:
Indica/Sativa: 80/20
Stretch: Medium
Yield: High
Taste: Sweet Skunk

Blue Venom (Backup/Extra in 1 Gallon):
Lineage:
Blueberry x White Widow
Taste: Sour Spice

Purple Mana (Regular Possible Outdoor Guest):
Lineage:
Mana x Purple Unicorn F3
Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant
Flowering Time: 70-90 Days
Stretch: Large
Yield: Unknown
Taste: SOAPY LEMON, SKUNKY CITRUS, SWEET CANDY, CLEAN LAUNDRY, TEQUILA

Other Info:
Is it in Veg or Flower stage:
Germinating
Indoor or outdoor: Mostly Indoor
Grow Space: 4x4 tent
Medium: Perlite (3/4 full with #4, 1/4 full with #1)
Bucket Size: 5 Gallon (and 1, 1 Gallon)
Lights: 600 watts of Budget LEDs
Cooling: 6" Cloudline intake and exhaust with carbon filters (A/C for the end of flower)
Room Temps: 60-85F
RH of Room: 55-75%
Pests: Kill em with fire.
Nutes: Custom mix of AN, possibly Prescription Blend
Expected Yield: An ounce or two ;)

The Room:
PXL_20220313_234804648.jpg

Progress: All seeds (except Purple Mana) have been floated in solo cups for 24 hours, then transferred into Hempy solo cups and watered with PH 5.8 RO with 1ML/G of AN Sensi Grow A+B.

Roots were showing and we are waiting for them to find their way into the light. I'm starting to see green working its way up through the perlite. Blue Venom is 2 days behind the pack, Chunky Skunk didn't crack open on the float (But it looks like she will make it after all) so we started the Blue Venom as a backup.

(Purple Mana was planted straight into a rapid rooter cube. If it sprouts, it will go into a solo cup until it can be sexed, then if female be transplanted into a 7 Gallon Fabric Grow Bag, placed outside, and fed with GeoFlora Nutrients)

Let's begin.

What strains?
5 strains:
Platinum x Purple Punch, Sticky Glue, Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG, Chunky Skunk, Blue Venom (Plus maybe an outdoor guest appearance from Purple Mana).

Lineage and Flower times?
Platinum x Purple Punch:
Lineage:
Platinum x Purple Punch
Flowering time: 60 - 75 days
Stretch: Medium stretch
Yeild: Medium
Taste: Tropical Sandalwood

Sticky Glue:
Lineage:
Gorilla Glue x Platinum Gorilla
Stretch: Medium/Large Stretch
Taste: Chem, Hash, Earth

Fruity Pebbles x Alien OG (Bagseed):
Lineage:
Indica/Sativa: 70/30
Stretch: Unknown
Taste: Fruity Pebbles

Chunky Skunk:
Lineage:
Taste: Sweet Skunk

Blue Venom (Backup/Extra in 1 Gallon):
Lineage:
Blueberry x White Widow
Taste: Sour Spice

Purple Mana (Regular Possible Outdoor Guest):
Lineage:
Mana x Purple Unicorn F3
Indica/Sativa: Sativa Dominant
Flowering Time: 70-90 Days
Stretch: Large
Yield: Unknown
Taste: SOAPY LEMON, SKUNKY CITRUS, SWEET CANDY, CLEAN LAUNDRY, TEQUILA

Other Info:
Is it in Veg or Flower stage:
Germinating
Indoor or outdoor: Mostly Indoor
Grow Space: 4x4 tent
Medium: Perlite (3/4 full with #4, 1/4 full with #1)
Bucket Size: 5 Gallon (and 1, 1 Gallon)
Lights: 600 watts of Budget LEDs
Cooling: 6" Cloudline intake and exhaust with carbon filters (A/C for the end of flower)
Room Temps: 60-85F
RH of Room: 55-75%
Pests: Kill em with fire.
Nutes: Custom mix of AN, possibly Prescription Blend
Expected Yield: An ounce or two ;)

The Room:
PXL_20220313_234804648.jpg
Nice line up, That'll be a full tent. I gotta get me some 1/2" pvc and do similar..My first tent just arrived yesterday a Spiderfarmer 3 'x 3' x 6' I have it up and running just some fine tuning to do with wiring and venting....just looking and learning....:cool: :D

Nice line up, That'll be a full tent. I gotta get me some 1/2" pvc and do similar..My first tent just arrived yesterday a Spiderfarmer 3 'x 3' x 6' I have it up and running just some fine tuning to do with wiring and venting....just looking and learning....:cool: :D
It is gonna be full! Hopefully with some training we can squeeze em all in there.

I only have 4 plants in 3 gal fabric pots...its full and there's been no stretch yet. day 1 on 12/12
Jamaican Purple Haze...Interstate Dragon & 2 Tangie 99...

100_6939.JPG
Looking good. That's gonna be wall to wall nugs in there pretty soon. Make sure you have lots of airflow / movement, it will help keep pests/mold down better than anything else.

Looking good. That's gonna be wall to wall nugs in there pretty soon. Make sure you have lots of airflow / movement, it will help keep pests/mold down better than anything else.
I have 2 clip on fans in upper front corners if I need more lower I have them. My problem at the moment is getting enough power over there to take all of my cords. I make up my own power bars with 4 x 4 electrical boxes & 2 receptacles in it with a 10 - 15' length of #14/3 extension cord attached. I'm still short of either timers or splitters off the timers or more power bars...lol

:yahoo: Little ones making it to the party is always a welcome start. Do you use any extra additives? I was thinking of getting some great white to add in with the PB. Worth it?
Depends on who you ask. I use hydroguard in veg and voodoo/tarantula/carboload in flower. Mycos/Bennies aren't necessary in hempy but anything we can do to promote a healthy root system and ease nutrient uptake is worth it in my book.

Back
Top Bottom