21 USC 13 and 21CFR1300 and up...

David Phineas

I am looking for anyone interested in discussing the Controlled Substances Act, and the implementing regulations for it located at 21CFR1300. If you don't know what this means, no problem. I can explain it all, if you are willing to follow along, but if you have any legal background or are a shade-tree sleuth, then please follow along.

The purpose is to show that the Act itself is not enacted law, the regulations themselves limit the DEA to operate only in customs areas, Washington D.C., and other territories like Guam, Puerto Rico, etc. This is useful in defending yourself against Federal charges, and also any state, sorry State or STATE charges that have been brought against you by any officer or law enforcement organization that receives federal funding for fighting the "drug war".

Only public forum thread communication please.

No lawyers here? NO legal buffs? No law curious people? Nobody from CC, TY, 420, MPP that want to help get some answers on some of this stuff?

Hit me up with a pm, I am a little busy right now with some activism stuff. The gist is that if you start with the governments own websites, they will straight up say that Title 21 is not enacted into law, so whether it is raw milk, or cannabis, the law is private or special law that only applies to a certain group of people.

United States Code: About

"NOTE: Of the 50 titles, only 23 have been enacted into positive (statutory) law. These titles are 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 18, 23, 28, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 44, 46, and 49. When a title of the Code was enacted into positive law, the text of the title became legal evidence of the law. Titles that have not been enacted into positive law are only prima facie evidence of the law. In that case, the Statutes at Large still govern."

There is a paragraph in the middle of the page that lists the titles of the Code that have been enacted into law, and talks about prima facie evidence of law. That is a fancy way of saying that the title is evidence that a law exists. Without a law being enacted into law, having implementing regulations AND the law itself published in the Federal Register, then the law is only applicable to certain groups of people, and not against the general public.

Back
Top Bottom