2100k CFLs

WillyBudz

Anybody know where I can find 125w - 200w 2100k CFLs?

Looking all over, can only find 2700k bulbs and veg bulbs. Found some in Europe (Phytolite CFL) but they do not ship to USA.

Thanks,
WillyB

I feel your pain!! That 2100 K looks absolutely lovely for CFL growers. Well if the light only is available in Europe and we're in the states. This is just an idea, but what if a trusted member, perhaps admin, etc, received the light in Europe where they live than could ship it to yourdesired location?? Just a thought but that could work quite easy if I'm thinking right.

:roorrip:

The 2100k, new or not, I am suprised they are not sold here in the USA and if they are nobody is giving up where.......60 plus views and no info at all ??? mmmhhhmmmm.... lol

Somebody from Europe pst how much you want for shipping a couple to Colorado. They are sold in Germany, France, Spain, UK, Slovakia and I believe Switzerland.

I shot off an email to Phytolite, hopefully I hear from them before next year. I don't care if they only come in 220v (hope not but .... I should find out soon) I want to check some of these out.

I visited a Czech marijuana board and followed a grow using these. The guy uses 180w 2100k CFL's.... looks like very good potential.

:peace:
WillyB

From the little info I got on them it seems it is a CFL version of an HPS (both 2100k) with some blue added on top of it. Like some of the new HPS. They do say good for use veg > flower. That is why I wish to waste a few bucks and check them out. The 180w sell for 50-60 euros ea.. so I am guessing $70 -$75 ea plus shipping, if they will ship.

All I know is the Czech grow I followed came out very nice !!

:peace:
WillyB

So, not one person knows anything about these 2100k CFL's?

Been a week and still have not heard from company that makes them.

WillyB

200w PHYTOLITE CFL Dual Spectrum Bulb for the stages of vegetative + flowering.

I spotted these bulbs a couple of weeks back & looked very interesting with a CFL 2100 kelvin thats more or less on same kelvin as HPS almost - Brilliant

I tryed the manufactors site for retailers, but the one in my own country has closed down.

As Willy budz suggest is they any one who has experience with these cfls ? as i would like to know some detials also.

many thxs Fuzzy

hi, first away, sorry for my english cause i´m from germany. i read here about a 2100k flower bulb problem... :) i have some and i can get more, but soon they will be sold out. just to say, these cfl´s are awsome 2 * 100w take it up eays with a 250hps and they got really intesnse light.

for groth as allways and allways has been 6400k or MH

for flower has allways been, ALLWAYS HPS and cfls with 2700k thats korrekt!

NEW FLOWER CFL HAVE 2100k this spektrum is just like HPS lamps for FLOWER (maybe even better). i looked on scales in germany and the light of 2100k is more usefull than HPS cause they produce 10% usable spektrums and have a waste of heat, cfl have 90% or more usfull spectrum. PM me for more infos.

does anyone have steam and or an steam account, if so feel free to add me there here my profile
Steam Community :: ^^cornholio

Back
Top Bottom