22Naru 1st Adventure in Auto's Land With Mars II 700W - Organic

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!
IMG_20141229_230259_263.jpg
IMG_20141229_230143_519.jpg

realy i just dont take what breeders say's about finish time, now is on day 37 from the day popped up from soil. I think will take aprox 70-80 days . but on day 60 i will start to check trichomes with a magnifier. have a nice day :high-five::cheer:

with autos don't take to much notice with the trics as they don't always tell the truth lol I just use it as a rough guide..you kinda get the hang off it..have a happy new year buddy..

Hello 22naru, just cannot wait to see your update on your babies. :passitleft:
Dude, two weeks and no pics.
Must. Have. Pictures. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello friends, thank you for comming in and asking for more updates, but i got some problems with my laptop( just died 2 weeks ago) and i didnt have any chance to get a new computer this time. About my "little" ones they are good, they are in last weeks and start to fill up with crystals very nice. I will try to put some pics this days . I feed them with full strenght of bloom nutes+molasses+ boost aditives and they like it. I need to get a microscope/loupe this days to , to start to check trichomes for best time of harvest ( if you have any sugestion for a cheap and good one pls share). I hope you have a nice day to and enjoy your plants :D:circle-of-love::thanks:

Got ya:high-five:
Hello friends, thank you for comming in and asking for more updates, but i got some problems with my laptop( just died 2 weeks ago) and i didnt have any chance to get a new computer this time. About my "little" ones they are good, they are in last weeks and start to fill up with crystals very nice. I will try to put some pics this days . I feed them with full strenght of bloom nutes+molasses+ boost aditives and they like it. I need to get a microscope/loupe this days to , to start to check trichomes for best time of harvest ( if you have any sugestion for a cheap and good one pls share). I hope you have a nice day to and enjoy your plants :D:circle-of-love::thanks:

hello friends :circle-of-love:
I'll post some pictures of my babies " playing in snow" ahahahah:D
I give them full strenght of Plant magic oldtimers bloom + FITOGREEN Ca + Mg +Mollases or Hesi Boost ( 1 time and 1 time per week).I keep the temperature at 24-25 C light on 20-22 C light off and Humidity at 35-50.

sry for the quality of the pic, but i will come back with better ones in next days. :Namaste:

Hello ppl :circle-of-love:
It came the day to put my lovely plants in dark for 24 H and start to cut them 1 by 1. 1st is my colorful and sweet smell, Afghan Purple x Ruderalis /Purple Auto from OSSC . After she took a long sleep of 36H at prox 19-20 C and 40 RH i cut her nicely and hang up in a box with a fan attached for air flow ( i dont want to get the dirty-ugly mold :D). I try to keep the RH up over 50 and when the bud will be ready to go in jar(i will do the method of stem snap.) and put them all together with Boveda 62 humi-pack for a long cure aprox 1-2 months depends how much i can resist :D.
I forgot to mention, i use to check almost every day the trichomes with a jewelery loupe (x30 x60+LED) and i choose to go 20% amber on purple one.
I will come with more UPDATES in the next days and now lets see some pics.

Back
Top Bottom