23 days old from seed opinions needed please

funkadelic

hi there i am new to the site and growing and just wanted to get some advice,input on my first grow.

Seed: Bagseed
Pot: clay 4-6"inch
lighting: i had a 15=70 watt cflup until 2 days ago now i have a 42=200 watt
Light cycle:18/06
medium: seery's multi purpose compst with added john innes
humidity: unkown
Ventilation: small fan placed on plat for couple hours sometimes
nutrients: i have added a verry verry very small amount of tomatorite when i translplanted last friday.
Watering:eek:nly when dry
Temps:room temp
ph:never checked
got a little something going on with the leaves its only slight but not sure what it is, i know the plant is on the small side but thats probably due to the inefficient lighting up until 2 days ago

will upload photos shortly many thanks

thetop.jpg
nodesandpartial.jpg
leafburn.jpg

It looks like it needs a cal mag supplement.

cannabis likes its calcium and magnesium and iron all of which can be had in one cal mag supplement. Many brands use those three indegridents in it. read the label to be sure.

When using LED's they require a cal mag supplement 100% of the time with HID lights most growers add a cal mag as well.

I recommend a cal mag supplement over using epsom salts that could be used if you really wanted to.

:welcome: to 420

I bet you have done your homework but i will add this

Its on its forth set of leaves (you don't count the single leaf ) so its doing pretty well. Its good that you have not fed it much , keep it up , the pot has nutrients it will use.

at the most I reccommend one light watering at 1/2 strength a week until you get some large growth then you will want to step it up.

Your watering technique is sound it will give you good results. as you can well imagine it encourages the roots to expand as they seek out moisture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it will have a growth spurt now that you have improved the lighting , its roots would have devolped by now and are ready to feed the plant.

Often the first month the plant will make its roots then the next month it will take off.

keep up the good work the plant will reward you with a plentiful harvest. !

Back
Top Bottom