24/0 - 20/4 - Or 18/6 - Is one better or is it opinion!

Apexsmoker420

Which is the best for veg stage lighting. If i run 24/0 does that mean my lights never get a break until the flowering stage. Does strain type matter! Or is it all just opinion! Thanks

plants need sleep for root growth. mimic the sun, veg i like 16on, 8 off. They really only need 6 strong hours of direct light to receive the amount of photons it can use in 1 day. but need more then 12 to stay in veg mood., a programmable dimmer would be ideal for 5 hours morning at 50% strength, then 6 hours @95% then back down to 50% for 5 hours, then 730nm for 15 minutes, lights out.

a programmable dimmer would be ideal for 5 hours morning at 50% strength, then 6 hours @95% then back down to 50% for 5 hours, then 730nm for 15 minutes, lights out.
For what kind of light? Dont do that to and LED or you wont have a light for very long.

OP, what kind of seed are we talking here, autoflower? Photoperiod. For autos I would do 20/4 throughout the entire grow. For photoperiod I would do 18/6 then 12/12 then 13/11

Back
Top Bottom