WalterGamer8

Hey! I planted my 4 seeds and for my first grow. When my plants get a little bit bigger should I go 24/0? I heard 24/0 makes plants grow a lot faster a makes them bushier which is exactly what I’m looking for. How much faster do they grow under 24/0 compared to 18/6? I am also using a 600w hps light for 3 or 4 plants would that be good for 24/0? Also is 24/0 harmful to the plants or will it be good?

Most people will tell you 18-6. The plants need time to "sleep" and they grow the most when the lights are off, and they tend to drink more too. I've read that sometimes you can do 24-0 in early veg or for seedlings. :lot-o-toke:
with HPS it probably gets pretty hot so maybe those 6 hours can be during the hottest hours of the day, wherever you're at.

Most people will tell you 18-6. The plants need time to "sleep" and they grow the most when the lights are off, and they tend to drink more too. I've read that sometimes you can do 24-0 in early veg or for seedlings. :lot-o-toke:
with HPS it probably gets pretty hot so maybe those 6 hours can be during the hottest hours of the day, wherever you're at.

should I try 20/4 ? I have a couple fans right now and I’m installing an ac, do you think it will still get pretty hot ?

should I try 20/4 ? I have a couple fans right now and I’m installing an ac, do you think it will still get pretty hot ?
If you have an ac you should have no problem controlling the heat.

Back
Top Bottom