24 day old early miss auto with deficiency - Will this plant still produce good buds?

popolino77

This is my early miss autoflower it is 24 days old above soil and it has a deficiency from over watering. Will this plant still produce good buds? And will potency be effected from the deficiency ? And will my yield be effected from the deficiency? I dont think growth has been stunted from the deficiency but this os my first grow so i wouldn't know
20151206_130354_2.jpg
20151206_130336_2.jpg
20151205_130455_41.jpg

Re: 24 day old early miss auto with deficiency will this plant still produce good bud

ya you'll be fine not to worry just get her back on track are you checking the PH in the water what type of light are you using CFL it looks like keep that as close as you can I'm sure you know that :reading420magazine:

Re: 24 day old early miss auto with deficiency will this plant still produce good bud

This is my early miss autoflower it is 24 days old above soil and it has a deficiency from over watering. Will this plant still produce good buds? And will potency be effected from the deficiency ? And will my yield be effected from the deficiency? I dont think growth has been stunted from the deficiency but this os my first grow so i wouldn't know

As said above, you will be fine.

Yes, it will still produce good buds.
No, the potency should not be affected because of the overwatering, that has more to do with genetics, airflow, light and nutrients.
Yes, yield will be affected, since normal growth was affected while the plant was struggling, but again, the difference is probably negligible since you made a quick recovery.

There are always penalties for mistakes, either in quality, quantity or time. -Emilya

ya you'll be fine not to worry just get her back on track are you checking the PH in the water what type of light are you using CFL it looks like keep that as close as you can I'm sure you know that :reading420magazine:

I'm using a galaxyhydro 300w 140 true watt led grow light and x2 24w 14.8 true watt led grow bulbs . im not checking ph but i am using distilled water. Today is the first time i fed it nutrients. I fed it fox farm big bloom at 60% of the strength that us recommended for seedlings so i fed it very lightly

I'm using a galaxyhydro 300w 140 true watt led grow light and x2 24w 14.8 true watt led grow bulbs . im not checking ph but i am using distilled water. Today is the first time i fed it nutrients. I fed it fox farm big bloom at 60% of the strength that us recommended for seedlings so i fed it very lightly

Nice sounds like your rocking keep up the good work

What do they mean water until you see 25% run off ? Does it mean water until 25% of the water you put in runs out of the bottom of the pot ?

25% of the volume of the container

I watered my plant 16 oz of water shoild i have gave it more water ? i have my plant in a 2 gallon flower pot filled up about 75% with soil. It was 80% filled but the soil sank from watering it.

you should always saturate your soil

I watered until i seen a little run off come out of the bottom of my pot but more water ran out of the sides of my pot because of the pot im using. When i first prepared my soil before planting my seed i put x2 16 oz bottles of purified drinking water and the soil felt too wet so i guess the soil is saturated enough with x1 16oz bottle of purified water

just trying to help... but i believe if you go slower you could get a lot more water in there and I would never just guess that it is saturated enough without seeing runoff from the bottom and soil can not feel too wet when you are trying to water. From your earlier question, I am assuming that they recommend watering to 25% runoff in those crazy pots, because it is going to take that much coming out of the sides before you actually get that entire root ball soaked. When you use fancy newfangled tools, you got to learn how to use them correctly for best results.

Back
Top Bottom