24 Days

BrianBuds

24 days today. My obi wan on left seems to be growing a lil slower than the Strawberry Banana.

20210924_114421.jpg

20210924_114439.jpg

Different genetics, some plants grow taller than others , see thai all the time when I grow different strains
Good job in propping up Obi to get closer to the light, looks like very indica dominant with a short plant structure and big leaves

Different genetics, some plants grow taller than others , see thai all the time when I grow different strains
Good job in propping up Obi to get closer to the light, looks like very indica dominant with a short plant structure and big leaves

Hey thanks:) Ya this is my 1st grow lol I love that positive feedback and help I get from you guys:) In your opinion is that 150hps ok at 12 inches?

Yes 12 inches is good
General rule for a 150 w hps is 8-12 inches you need to ensure the whole top is plant is getting light and this becomes challenging with a 150 w as the plant gets bigger
I started with the same light and was successful
Graduated to a 315 watt cmh and found that growth and production improved
can find a 315 w at a reasonable price on amaz.. or your local grow shop if you don't like the amaz
Also check out the sponsors first
Many have gone to leds but I have not as they only have a certain life before they fail
I stick to fixtures which can change bulbs as I am a personal med grower.
Happy growing

Yes 12 inches is good
General rule for a 150 w hps is 8-12 inches you need to ensure the whole top is plant is getting light and this becomes challenging with a 150 w as the plant gets bigger
I started with the same light and was successful
Graduated to a 315 watt cmh and found that growth and production improved
can find a 315 w at a reasonable price on amaz.. or your local grow shop if you don't like the amaz
Also check out the sponsors first
Many have gone to leds but I have not as they only have a certain life before they fail
I stick to fixtures which can change bulbs as I am a personal med grower.
Happy growing
Awesome feedback thank you!
My next step hopefully next week is a 3x3 Baux Tent with 600W LED. I find it very challenging not being able to keep my Temps great in a closet with no proper ventilation but a couple fans and DH and an AC.

I believe Baux started these tents in 2019.
I highly recommend them!! I'm using a 3x3 and I tell ya it's quite the tent!!!
I can make you a video if you would like to see more just lemme know :)

Back
Top Bottom