24 hr detox

MrSaint

hey some call me a rasta i dont have their appearance but i smoke more than daily lol i am smoking now (sat) and i knowly have test on (mon) morning i got Strip Nc extra strength ,2 gallon of water,bottle of 250 mg niacin, n mens one a day can i pass on mon if i dont smoke all day sun????

hey some call me a rasta i dont have their appearance but i smoke more than daily lol i am smoking now (sat) and i knowly have test on (mon) morning i got Strip Nc extra strength ,2 gallon of water,bottle of 250 mg niacin, n mens one a day can i pass on mon if i dont smoke all day sun????
Doubtful in my opinion. I've never had any luck with the detox junk. Now, QuikFix synthetic urine has helped me pass several DTs.

Just curious, why are you still smoking if you know you have a DT?

1st I'm an idoit but 2ndly it's a way of life it should not illegal.

But I won't b smoking now until mon wit tons of water n niacin
Will my urine b diluted enough?

What I do and it works every time for urine test, and I worked for a testing facility in the IT department so learned the behind the scene's info. You only need your bladder to have clean urine in it at the time of the test. Drink recommended water every day 8 glasses to keep pissing the way you should. Stay off the junk drinks be natural, water, what you want to accomplish is a emptying of your bladder each day, you can not clean your system only make sure that the sample you give them is clean. do not take test in the morning make sure that you have urinated a few times. The morning of the test at least 2 hours before but nor more than 5 start drinking a gallon of herbal detox tea that you can get from any health food store, water, or cranberry juice. After you start pissing take a creatinine tablet as they test for this to ensure your not diluting also when you begin to urinate every 20 minutes, drop 2 B2 (riboflavin) or B Complex Vitamin's to turn your urine yellow. Last only give them the minimum amount of piss, always put first part of stream in toilet then piss in cup and once your reach minimum level rest in toilet.

Also if you can practice this a few times to make sure you get the diluting down you want a clean test but piss yellow. and remember do not over do the drinking you can make yourself sick drinking to much water, 1 gallion always worked for me but I have pushed it to 1.5 Gal.

Back
Top Bottom