24oz per 600W HPS strains

Hootenanny

I've been growing the same strain for a few grows and I want to try something else. At the moment im growing Mangolicous from AMS.. Its a (white widow x big bud) x African sativa strain. It has a very fruity smell! Haven't got alot of experience but it seems really easy to grow, finishes in 9 weeks from flip and is high yielding.

I'm hoping for suggestions for strains that, can yield 1.5lb from a single 600w hps. Finish in around 9 weeks from changing to 12/12 (though I dont mind going longer if it means better quality and or yield) and are stronger.

In terms of smell & taste, I'm just after something different - im sure its all good :)

That's where you are wrong. They are not all good. There are strains that are known to produce more. Cash crop strains are rarely high powered ones. I think it is doable but don't expect top shelf weed from a cash crop strain.
The genetics you are running should produce as well or better then most strains out there. At least the genetics say they should be. Who knows what genetics they used to make them. If they used the real White Widow, Big Bud, and a African sativa it should not only produce it should be strong as well. If it is 1.5 lbs per 600 watt light I would use the genetics you have to do it. Try different growing styles for better production.
You asked for a suggestion so I will give you my best guess. Sage and Sour from T.H. Seeds is supposed to be a big producer. It will come with tons of flavor and a great high. Not sure if you can get to 1.5 lbs with it or not but you shouldn't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom