250W Afghan Kush in a Farm

Great job!
Hope you took cuttings.

FINAL YIELD ~ 2.27oz's

Not quite what I expected given the size. This is my first harvest...but 2.27 isn't bad at all. There were minor light leaks, and a considerable amount of stress at the wrong time and the plant still pulled through. Next time, scrog and I'm not wasting my time with the little popcorn that will grow below the screen. All dry and are curing in jars for at least 2 weeks. Buds are thick with orange hairs that seem to be getting brighter by the day.

IMG_021510.jpg

IMG_021410.JPG

Please move this to the completed (check) forum if you would! Thanks for tuning in all. Happy growing :hookah:

Hey man,I probably missed it,but did you top her early on or what?
Yeh I topped her at the third node. Shortly after that she bonsai'd on me and I tied down the branches as I'm working with a cab thats only 3.3m high. Installed a reflector and have mylar up to make sure the plant has every last bit of light it needs.

If I can offer any advice, work on a thick canopy and trim the first 1/3 (or 2/3 if you know what your doing) to get solid top colas and none of this airy-popcorn I have a qtr oz of. :goodluck:

For anyone with experience, does the cure bring out alot in this strain? I had a taste bud and it didn't do much for me.

Yes. Crack the jars and leave them open for a half hour or so a day for the first week. Seal them (use a Foodsaver jar sealer- if you can get one) for at least a month.

Nice job good grow
thanks mon. jah be with you :cool:

Yes. Crack the jars and leave them open for a half hour or so a day for the first week. Seal them (use a Foodsaver jar sealer- if you can get one) for at least a month.
Got em curing now after a couple days with the fan on for 20-25 minutes and the last of the green was gone and now they are starting to reek :tokin: very tempted to try a tester, but I think Ill wait another week then go to work on 420. AK Bubble hash w/ edibles anyone?:popcorn:

The longer you cure the smoother and less harsh the smoke is. I usually try to cure for 2 weeks before I touch the stuff. For a quick smoke to test the quality u could always hang a few buds above the dehumidifier. Just got done harvesting a massive Warlock plant. I'm up to my ears in Haze, Warlock, Hash Plant, and, hashish from all of the above. Not to mention I'm growing Blackberry, OG Kush, Afghan kush, Mazar, Afghan kush Ryder, Lemon Diesel, Chem Dawg, Violator kush, Purple Urkle, Cataract Kush, LA Confidential X Cheese, and Blueberry X California Hash Plant... LOL. Took clones from all.... It's going to be a good spring I hope.

The longer you cure the smoother and less harsh the smoke is. I usually try to cure for 2 weeks before I touch the stuff. For a quick smoke to test the quality u could always hang a few buds above the dehumidifier. Just got done harvesting a massive Warlock plant. I'm up to my ears in Haze, Warlock, Hash Plant, and, hashish from all of the above. Not to mention I'm growing Blackberry, OG Kush, Afghan kush, Mazar, Afghan kush Ryder, Lemon Diesel, Chem Dawg, Violator kush, Purple Urkle, Cataract Kush, LA Confidential X Cheese, and Blueberry X California Hash Plant... LOL. Took clones from all.... It's going to be a good spring I hope.
Wow..thats quite the garden. Indoor or outdoor? It smokes smooth just lacks that punch that knocks you out...yet. Almost at the two week mark so we will see what else is to come.

NIce Grow SC,
Whats up next for you I will be starting one soon.
I'm doing a GHS Kings Kush farm now. Week 2 in farm, check it out in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom