250W - GHS Kings Kush

sweetcheeba

Got it as a freebie from the tude' and planted her under a CFL for the last couple months but put her in a farm so she can grow big and strong. I will document as much as I can from veg-finish with a full scrog, all done in a cab. Indica are my fav but the OG is simply too irresistible not to at least try it crossed with grapeape.

Genetics: OG Kush, Grape.

Effect: Slow at first, creepy, but very heavy and long lasting.

Flowering indoor: 8-9 weeks.

Kings_Kush_medium.jpeg

Will post pics soon, if you have any questions feel free to ask, thanks for stopping by :cool:

Re: (250w) GHS Kings Kush

This grow is gonna be informational to see exactly where improvements can be made to maximize yield. You can consider this labled "Project Black". I'll explain later..but look at it in the beginning stages.

Day 9
Nutes: GH Micro/Gro/Bloom (5ml/5/5)

Nodes: 10 (semi-purple stem)
Notes: Intend to super-cropp and scrog. I have trimmed some leaves that didnt respond well to the 24wCFL and she has responded with some nice green, sharp if I must say (looking, not literally) OG characteristic? We shal see.

img0220yd.jpg

img0218la.jpg

3 Weeks Veg

Nutes: 12.5/7.5/2.5ml. GH Flora Grow/Micro/Bloom

Notes: Shut off the dripper as algae was forming. Fan leaves thick and lets little light penetrate so we will have to do some LST in about a week or so. Plant was topped at fourth node and plan to have 10-12 colas on each branch so thats roughly 96 colas. Even with a low yielding strain, I hope to knock my previous harvest of two and q qtr oz's out of the park. Maintaining the 250w for this and will flip to flower in 2-3 weeks. Noticeable growth with strong indica characteristics. Main stem is purpeling a little so hopefully the strain lives up its name.

Roots have hit the res. Node spacing is tight, almost horizontal from eachother in some places. Have trimmed some leaves twice and am about to do a third. Responding well to nutes with only the very very very tips a lil yellow so I think I will keep her where she is until shes ready for flower.

img0234ze.jpg

img0233cp.jpg

Almost Week 4

img0243o.jpg

Nutes: 13/10/5ml

Notes: A little LST and she is filling out. Seems to be drinking this batch a bit slower than the rest, so I may just do a res of nute-free h20 for 24-48 hours. Getting new CF, then screen is going to go in. Cheap plastic 2" sturdy stuff comes in 24" roll for cheap, perfect. Will post pics of finished product.

Thanks for stopping in
-sweet, sweet cheeba.

--

@KannabisKid - thanks man, hopefully I can get a good yield this time around.

Week 4.5

img0248p.jpg

Nutes: 15/10/5ml

Notes: New scrog and CF. Much better air flow with this one over the diy. Loving all the nutes, half res in two days. Have been trimming off alot of the larger fan leaves (bigger than my hand) in an effort to let light shine to the lower sites. Planning to go until 3/4 of screen is filled then switch to flower.

End of week 5

img0251d.jpg

Before Trimming ^

img0261yr.jpg

Better light penetration, more tips are coming especially to the right.

Nutes: 15/10/5ml

Notes: Branches are becoming real solid. The trunk is a wide as a bic, and I have fimmed a few times with satisfactory results, but believe topping would produce faster results. At almost week 6, space restrictions won't allow me to go for much longer. That long veg I think is going to produce some nice tips. Will let recover over the next few days then its 12/12.

Have been doing alot of defoliating lately. Explosive tip growth and it drinks nearly half a res during 6hr dark. Heavy feeder, but can take it so don't be shy!

Will update again when i can, happy smoking. :hookah:

DAY 1 of 12/12

img0265n.jpg

img0266v.jpg

img0267i.jpg

Nutes: 10/10/10ml

Notes: Not much to note aside from the canopy expansion. Looking at 90-100 tips easy. First day of 12/12, new res and things seems to be going good. Will be training under the screen for the first 1.5-2 weeks of flower then I will let her go.

Thanks for stopping in :cool:

Hey guys sry for the lack of updates..been real busy.

The plant is all done being trained and now I'm just letting her grow. Arranged about 100 tips to their own squares and trimmed any fan leaves covering budsites/blocking sun. Nutes are at 0g/10m/20b. Some noticeable stretching but I think she is close to being done with that. New Pistils are showing up all over and everything seems to be in tip top fashion. 28-30 w/ about 36-40 rh. Will post pics soon. Thanks for stopping in!

Back
Top Bottom