250w hps light

hazzaganja

how many plants will a 250whatt hps light manage to grow and what kind of yeild will i get usen it ,, my space is about 3ft wide and 8ft in length and about 12ft high im not sure about other sizes iv painted my walls with matt white :allgood: does it sound gd enough to grow ?:bong:

I use at least 50 watts per square foot. You have more room than you have light so you need to know what strain and how many plants per square foot you want to grow and how you want to grow. I hope this helped.:peace:

iv got 3 plants under ir just now i think it should be fine with the space i got then i did nt want to have to many incase i was wrong

i have a 250 and some others,
3 i guess might be possible if they are pretty small but for a larger plant even 2 is pushing it.

people with a 250 are usually best off growing scrog in order to help the yield.
an expertly done scrog with a 250w, theoretically could beat a 600w amatuer like me =)

scrog means Screen of Green..

its when they put a screen over the top of the plants, grow them through vegatating stage untill the screen is packed with plant and then start the flowering.
then only the buds shoot up and get to soak in all the light since all the vegatative leaves are contained beneath the screen.

its probally just best to grow a couple plants and get that part figured out real good first :D

yup! plants like it =)

maybe someday get a larger one just for budding or when plants get too big if have extra money laying around.
the 250 will work fine... but more light = bigger buds.

Back
Top Bottom