250w Indoor Organic Grow - Beginner

Hashpipe

Hi everyone, I'm from Brazil, I'm growing for the first time and I thought that creating a grow journal could really help me solving my problems with my plants.
Well, first of all let me introduce my setup and all about my grow:

SETUP
-My grow is a metal cabinet that I adjusted. It's dimensions are 1mx0,5m and it's 1,8m tall.
-280 cubic meter/hour fan, that pulls the air from the 125mm cooltube, to outside the room.
-Phillips HPI Plus 250w for the veg and Phillips HPS 250w for the flowering
-Soil: 30%perlite, 30% coco fiber and 40% organic fertilized soil.

ABOUT THE PLANTS

-I have 4 little plants of an unknown strain.Buying Cannabis seeds is ilegal in Brazil, so I had to use seeds that came in the weed I bought here.

-They are about a months old and I had an underfert a feel weeks ago, now it is solved.

-They seem to be too small considering their ages. They are growing very slowly. One of the plants grew white a lot last week but the other 3 still very small.

-I always water the plants with water that have ph near to 6,5 and I fertilize them once a week

-I don't know if they are male or female yet

-The humidity inside the grow is around 75% and the temperature is around 77ºF

-I intend to use scrog when the plants are bigger

VEG NUTRIENTS (I didn't bought the flowering nutrients yet)
-Iguana Grow (Advanced Nutrients)
-B52
-RapidStart

QUESTIONS:
*What should I do to increase growing speed of the plants? Any other fert or something like that would help? I have to harvest them until the end of June!
*When am I suposed to chance the photoperiod of the plants in order to find out their genders?
*Wich ferts do you guys recomend to me to buy for the flowering?

PHOTOS:

IMG_247810.jpg
IMG_247915.jpg
IMG_24808.jpg
IMG_24818.jpg
IMG_24829.JPG
IMG_248412.jpg

Thank you since now, and sorry for all of my english mistakes!
Peace

Re: 250w indoor organic grow- beginner

like I said:
-Soil: 30%perlite, 30% coco fiber and 40% organic fertilized soil.

Because of the yellowing leaves I also thought I might be lacking in Nitrogen but I'm fertilizing them once a week with B52, RapidStart and Iguana Grow, do you think I should fertlize more often? This may be the cause of the slow growth of the plants right? Thanks!

Hmmm. Odd. Overwatering?

Humm I doubt that, I only water them when the soil is completely dry (it takes about 3 days to get dry). Overwater could slow down the growth like this? I don't believe that just this lack of Nitrogen could do it.

Hmmm. Odd. Overwatering?

I was thinking and maybe it could really be overwatering, the past week I was travelling so I let the plants at the garden and rained a lot, let's see if now, with the plants back on the grow, the soil gets dry and they get better...

this pictures are from them a week ago, they started developing fast and are looking bigger now, but not as big as they should, considering their ages. I probably won't be able to harvest in june as I was intending to...

(after chancing the soil, the smaller plant got really dry and I thought it was dead. Now it started growing again and is alive, but still very small)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom