250w SCROG - Soil-Perlite-Coir Mix - Organic Grow

MarleyJuana

Hi everyone, I'm new to the 420 magazine. I'll share here, all the steps of my actual grow.

I have already chopped down a pretty little girl that produced around 25 grams, with cfl's, bagseed, no ph meter, no good nutrients avaiable... That gave me for sure some experience with cannabis. I decided to start a Journal, due to some problems with the girls and the new grow room with professional equipment.

I'll already apologize for the spelling mistakes. My main language is Portuguese, so If anything is difficult to understand, I'll be glad to re-write it untill it gets clear for everyone!

SETUP
-DS60 (secret jardin grow tent)60x60x140cm
-280 cubic meter/hour fan, that pulls the air from the 125mm cooltube, to outside the room.
-250w MH bulb for veg, and 250w HPS Phillips SON-T Plus for flower.
-Soil: 30%perlite, 30% coco fiber and 40% organic fertilized soil.

ABOUT THE PLANTS

-Unknown strain. I really fear ordering seeds, cause cannabis is prohibited around here and the Feds are aware of the seed banks out there. I dont care about using bagseeds. They do give nice buds ate the end...

-They are about 2 months old, but have stayed in the grow room for the last 5-6 weeks, when they started developing nicely.

NUTRIENTS
-Iguana Grow and Bloom (Advanced Nutrients)
-Bud Ignitor
-Magnesium Sulfate (Got it at the drugstore, and it works well as a magnesium source)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE GROW ROOM

3 weeks ago I over-fertilized the girls ( yes they have showed sex already), I did a flush with my filtered water that always has it's Ph between 6,2- 6,8. After that, the girl from the left seems to be really affected by something.... The other one is affected also, bud in a much smaller portion of the leafs.

I have a digital Ph meter, so I dont think it's a PH problem...
Since the flush I haven't fertlized them, but the saddest plant keeps getting worse and worse. The new growth is a little lighter than the normal( this you cannot see so clearly on the pics)
I would realy aprecciate any help on whats the matter with my plants!!
Thank you!

DSC_000946.JPG
DSC_000849.JPG
DSC_000750.JPG
DSC_000454.JPG
DSC_000553.JPG
DSC_000657.JPG
DSC_000363.JPG
DSC_000259.JPG
DSC_000150.JPG

:ciao: MarleyJuana and :welcome:

I would love to get ahold of some bagseed. LOL And your english typing is going just fine!
I'm going to provide some links for you that will help you out as a new grower with lots of information to start you off. :)

First, for answers to many many questions on growing Cannabis:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Next up is an excellent pictorial on Plant/Leaf problems to read through. It might give some clues as to what is going on with your yellowing.:

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

And a nutrient feed chart if you find you need it:

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/pH_chart7.jpg

I am not familiar with the nutrients you are using, so I can't really help you on that. Hopefully you'll see some other growers pop in to help you on that. In the meantime I hope those links provided can help you along. :thumb:
Have fun!

I'm grateful for the links you posted, Cannafan! And thanks Ricorico for the greetings!

Today I must water the plants, leafs alredy getting sad...
Thinking about feeding them with 2ml/L of Iguana grow juice. 2ml/L is the base dose, and the max is 4ml/L.
Anyone has any suggestions?

Just came back from watering the ladies
I did exactly what you said Ricorico, plus 1,5ml/L Iguana grow juice.
Now all I can do is wait. Tomorrow I'll come up with the changes that occured on the plants, and maybe even some pictures.
Thanks for the help!

HI everyone! The feeding with the Iguana worked great and many leafs improved their color. BUT there is something that got me really worried... The plant from the right, as usual, showed sad leafs after some time, asking to be watered. Differently from the sickest plant, which has the soil still pretty wet... I assume she is not drinking . Anyone can help me? I watered the plant that asked for it, and the other I did not, preventing an over watering/root rot.
Thanks

Anyone knows if there is a homemade solution to spray on the plants or whatever, that will kill spidermites? They are always present at some spots of the plant and my natural pesticide does kill them, but not the eggs and the just dont go away!!!!
HELP please.

Hi everyone! Today I switched to 12/12 with the HPS phillips 250w SON-T plus. While I was traveling at the weekend they got a bit thirsty and many of the lower leafs dried up. But thats good in some way... No need to defoliate the girls, and now lower branches can go towards the light and gain size to support buds.
The growroom temperature changes between 25-28 Celcius, and Humidity is between 60-80%.
I think the flowering period will go smooth, but if anyone has any suggestions I would enjoy it! Bye!
DSC_001150.JPG
DSC_001049.JPG
DSC_001249.JPG
DSC_001342.JPG
DSC_001436.JPG
DSC_001537.JPG
DSC_001824.JPG
DSC_001731.JPG
DSC_001635.JPG

I'm starting to get worried with my plants... their growth is not that fast, and some middle leafs are yellowing then drying/turning brown. I cant figure out what this can be! The day I switched to flower (5 days ago) I watered them with 2ml/l Iguana Bloom (AA). I dont think this is and over fertlization. Any suggestion? Please!!!!!

IMPORTANT:
My friend MarleyJuana gave me one of these plants (and will probably also give the other one) because he is growing other plants at the moment. So everybody who was following this journal and helping him can give me some help with the flowering of these plants.
Here is my grow journal for the plant: Indoor 250W Sativa Organic Grow
Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom