250Watt How Many Plants?

Yes, space? How much? Soil or hydro? Strain.....

Lots to know before answering that.
Though I would say one plant, micro grow. You could get an ounce or so. Add another light, SCROG it, get about five to six ounces.

Keep searching through the forum and reading. Learn from others by reading what they've done. Get a basic ideal of what you want to do (soil, hydro....), a good place picked out, how you are going to work with pH and your water.....

Then come and ask questions. It will be a easier on you and us.

Prairie

Ok thanks , im doing a soil grow i was thinking one plant in a 5gallon buket , ive orderd 2 ak47 lowryders ( feminized ) and a northern lights ( feminized ).

Was also going to follow the usual : 18/6
12/12

Nice , hopefully will be uploading pics asap of my grow space and grow will be starting soon.

I've got a 250w HID setup in a 6' square area. Because this is my first indoor grow and I'm scrogging it..I've limited myself to 2 plants just to get a feel for it.

My next grow will in all likelihood be 4 plants in 2 gallon bags scrogged. I want to get a feel for the box and how do scrog before I dive off the cliff and go hog wild.

I've seen that a 250w covers a 2.5' x 2.5' area but I've also seen 3' x 3' which in my case is more realistic. CFL supplemental lighting is also an option which I'm considering right now..

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom