260W QB V2 2.5x2.5x5 Autoflower Grow

@bustedfist i got it from neil @growpotcheaply.com he had a ghetto grow series and used this style. Im giving it a try. Normally i run ocean forest in airpots. But he had some pretty decent results with massive root balls so it convinved me to try. Im pretty happy with initial growth and I dont have to worry about up canning using his methods.

Thanks for getting back. I'm definitely going to try it just to see for myself. One of those things to try when nothing else better to do, for entertainment if nothing more. Again, most likely a non-issue, just curious.

Thanks for getting back. I'm definitely going to try it just to see for myself. One of those things to try when nothing else better to do, for entertainment if nothing more. Again, most likely a non-issue, just curious.
All good brother. Teamwork=dreamwork

Pen and Pip doing great. Not slowing down at all with the LST. Pipsquek finally got some length overnight and allowed me to spread her open. Super stoked on her structure, Looking solid. Penelope is killing it. Shes allowing and loving the open air. The NCH is popping her blades and showing out. She received her first feeding very mild with just some recharge and growA/B @.5ml/L

Day 22 from sprout:
Everything still on point, came in they havent slowed down or shown stress from topping and defoil. Heres some pics after they were lst'd. I went ahead and retrained them and tucked some more fans and they are set.

Also the Northern Cheese Haze finally got her namr from the Old Lady. We like to welcome Polly to the gang! She's is just killing it. She just got a heavy innoculation feeding of recharge and will begin her nute feeding in the next two days.

Thanks again for checking us out!

Day 29: Bumped the feeding up from 1ml/L to 1.5 ml/L they recovered from the first defoil and didn't show any signs of slowing down. I defoiled again and retied down new growth. Loving the structure and thickness branching. Solid for sure

Added some mid week photos in and then the new defoil. Chugging along right on time.

Polly is showing out and getting her show started. Can't complain about uniformity! She made her way up to the same level as other girls. Lights @21" now. Previous was about 26"

Thanks!

Day 49:

Sorry everyone! Been so wrapped up in dad life havent had chance to update.

These ladies have went their own ways. Its very evident that the genectics are weeks out apart. Pipsquek is taking her time and penelope is banging out and pushing hard.

Ive maintained the feeding consistent through the grow. Shes getting the same feedings now as she did going into week 1. 2x a day, Ive added big bud and Nirvana over past 2 weeks @ the same 1.5ml/L. Peneople tripled up during this period snd i had to bang out the lights to the ceiling of the tent. I still have about 3" I can play with if needed. But i beleive Penelope stopped her stretch and into her building stage. Cant wait. I snapped a couple close ups of her bud sites and new growth. Super stoked and super happy.

I did fuckup the NCH and broke off the half of the mainline. So im just letting this girl bounce back and do her thing. Shes a strong one but that one set her back for sure. Well get some pics in coming days of her update.

Thanks again for dropping in!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom