(28\16) Cen-Cal Central Valley Caregivers & Deliveries

Are you able to post an article on what strains are best suited to specific illnesses. Like what are the best strains for pain, arthritis, sleep, MS, etc. We are often asked these questions, and your input would be invaluable.
Once again, thank you for being here and helping our members...it is always reassuring to hear from those at the coal face so to speak.

2816corp Hello. I saw your post off of google actually I live in Fresno CA I am in need of a dispensary and or delivery service. I would also like to know what kind of strains you have, personally high end sativa's would be nice...also would like to know about prices ect. one of the dispensaries in fresno here wanted 200 just to sign up with them...not even including first purchase....I could drive up to SF and get the same stuff if not better but 150 dollars less for signup.......Rediculous. any hints for me? dispensaries, delivery services?

This is great to read about and devour. We are somewhat suppressed here on Hawaii and imune to what is taking place over there. Thank you for your extrodinary efforts in making this come to fruition for many people.

DUDE YOU GUYS AT cENTRAL VALLEY CAREGIVERS HAVE DA DAM BEST "JEDI", "GRAPE APE", & J 27 THESE STRAINS ROCK. IF THIS CLUB HAS THESE STRAINS I SUGGEST BUY EM!!!

Do You Guys Have Clones I Live In Fresno And Am In Need Of Clones
hey blinkit you live in fresno ca~the no? i am not sure of any place in fresno but in visalia there is an awesome dispensary that has all kinds of clones for $10, $20, & $30. its only about an hr from fresno which is kinda far but hey when its all you got it doesnt seem that far. ive heard that there was one in fresno however i have no idea where or even if its true. if you are interested in the visalia dispensary let me know and ill give you directions, phone number, etc

Hey:

I'd be interested in the Visalia site. Could you give me the address/ph number.

Thanks

B
its called visilia compassionate care center:31910 road 160 visalia ca. # 559-627-6623 they are by appointment only even for the dispensary so make sure u call 1st. do you live near visalia? if you want directions let me know. hope this helps u

theres also supposed to be a couple of dispensaries in tulare co. but ive never been to those but ive got the address & ph. # if you r interested in that one :peace::rollit:

Back
Top Bottom