28-day auto critical cheese. Info needed!

jonnovip

Hello Hi. I am a new grower i got a few seeds 28 days ago i planted them, critical cheese (the one i am going to talk about) and skunk mass (for later). Both autos.

well the critical cheese is tall, about a foot at 3 weeks. It just looks spindly to me. I have never grown before so is it just me worrying about nothing? Anyway this is what i have done so far.

: I got the seed and i just put them in some seeding soil i bought that had nutrients in so no need to feed for 3 weeks

: I have got no lights, i am just doing it on the windowsill. its the summer here and its been really hot in the day.

: The smell is lovely, really sweet and strong.

: The nodes(?) are on the top but are green not white, brown or red as i have read on here they can be.

: There are no buds yet, is that normal?

: I am using veg nutrients. I have used it twice in the last week Monday and Thu, But i know thats to much. So i am going to use normal water when it looks dry and nutrients only every Monday. Then the 5th week i am going to get some bloom/flower nutrients.

: The leaves are a rich green color. No spots, marks or off coloring.

So does my little c.c plant look ok? what temp should the plant be? Its hard to keep it hot like a green house all the time. is it stretched? And Also direct sunlight, as much as my plant can get? and will i damage the plant moving it about to better sun spots?

Hope this is ok for my first post????? Also photos too. Thanks people.
shes the one on the left.
IMAG0501_zpsb0d62bf5.jpg

not the best photo
IMAG0503_zps68cdb1b7.jpg

does she look stretched/stringy?
IMAG0504_zpsa211d594.jpg

lovely color
IMAG0505_zps11a9f15b.jpg

Also some more info.

What Strain is it? Critical cheese auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? All i know is its autoflowering
How Many Plants? two (both different)
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? I dont know...
Indoor or Outdoor? Both, if the sun is out then outside for a few hours.
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Potting soil with 3 week nutes
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? none sunlight only
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? It changes
Any Pests? None
How Often are you Watering? 3days water. once every monday feed.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? veg nutes

Hows the weather where you from, how hot, and how humid it is outside? If i were you i would do it like you said, and move it to a better sun spot place, preferably outside to get some direct sun light.

Yo Jonno, you're autos aught to begin flowering in a week or two, given their age, though be prepared for them not to auto as they should; independent of light schedule and at a specific age. Some autos turn out to be photos.
There is a widely accepted idea that a true auto will flower when the tap root finds the bass of the flower pot, which will be soon in your case, also. Windowsill grow in what looks like UK won't yield you a score, unfortunately. Get it somehwere it has 12 hours of direct sunlight a day and it will yield you fat.

Peace out

:Namaste: B

Also, considering you are growing cheese and skunk (x auto), the sporadic nature of your plants is due to the low light levels, as indica/ ruderalis hybrids aught to be short and stout with tight nodes and bunched leaves under optimal conditions.

Welcome to 420 :peace:

The weather is not constant in the UK we have had it nice for a few weeks but that can go anytime time its sunny from 8am to 9pm ish. I have an out house but it only gets sun a few hours a day, but its really hot inside.

So you dont think i will get anything from the plants? what can i do to change that?

so it is too tall.........? So How much am i looking get off the plant as it is?

Thanks.

Your plants are somewhat reaching for light as lumen penetration is relatively low. That's why they're a little tall. Outside they would have better air flow than by your window and would receive more hours of more direct light.

As to getting a yield, increasing the light significantly is your main concern, as well as maintaining nutrient supplies, pH levels, temperatures, humidity and airflow, and I would transplant them to a bigger pot.

The plants will flower under the conditions you have now but you can't expect genuine bud.

:peace:

They look healthy from here, though, so you've got a good starting point. Peace out

The weather is not constant in the UK we have had it nice for a few weeks but that can go anytime time its sunny from 8am to 9pm ish. I have an out house but it only gets sun a few hours a day, but its really hot inside.

So you dont think i will get anything from the plants? what can i do to change that?

so it is too tall.........? So How much am i looking get off the plant as it is?

Thanks.

How hot exactly? you should put a thermometer in there and see what the temp range is. Other regions out there in the world may get really hot too during summer time, but the plants grow just fine

Hi Jonnovip. Seriously, No one here needs to see your autograph or the view out your window.

We don't like Banks or seeing anything personal.

Take a Tent hook and gently hook it around the top of your plant and peg it to the ground, bending her gently.

You will expose more growth sites to the sun.

Or you would, if your windows weren't double glazing.

Or just start a Grow journal and people will help you

Good Luck

I'd like to add to Rico's fair point; one windowsill plant alone will still get you a criminal record in the UK. I hope that is a really old bank card, you're not really in Teeside and you've photo shopped someone else's back yard into the photos. Play it safe. Take it easy.

Yup, wont beat a dead horse but credit car? really? Be careful! Please!

That aside lets talk about your plants. They look fine! They do seem slightly removed from the ground, mind you. I would add some soil to right under the first set of leaves. To strengthen the stem either you can put a fan on them OR you can hand bend them daily. The manual method is not recommended as snapping can occur.

Back
Top Bottom