2BRAZILIAN HAZE 1NORTHERN LIGHT 3 CHRONIC (M39) 1st grow

MTL'SFINEST

Alright so here it is, my second journal, i gave my 2 sick clones to one of my friends (good friend am i?) and i kept my 3 healthy(somthn like it) m39 plants. I was talking about recieving new ''babies'' in my other journal so here they are, those clones of brazilian haze(2 on the left) and the one of northern light n.5(on the right) mesure between 14 and 18''!! I'd call them teens but wtv..

I'll start my flowering stage in about 2 days because i just transplant them all into bigger pots so I'll let them a little time to feel good then im switching to 12/12. I heard giving them a 24 to 36 hours straight of darkness before starting 12/12 is good to make them know they are in flowering stage, any thoughts?

I used supercroping technique 2 days ago on my 3 m39 plants and as you can see the results are not bad at all, should i do it on my 3 other plants or they are already to big? Im looking more for volume and less height, any other techniques?

On the picture you can see the new arrivals twisted a bit it's because of the transportation in that box but i know they'll be fine in a snap. All under a 430w HPS light, got a 15'' fan blowin fresh air at the bottom and a intake fan blowin the hot air and the smell in my carbon filter keepin temps between 75-85F. I think I'll go buy a 1000w MH after i saw what happend to ***** with his organic white widow!!!

You can see the picture of the seaweed and the nutes i use(used the seaweed once). All in my 4'x7'x10' closet, spent about 400-500$ for everything.

Im a beginer, everything i know (almost) i learned it here so we'll see how it goes.

alright so here they are:
phpyOjzNpAM.jpg

phpQ9GBMFAM.jpg

here you can see the 2 clones i gave away..
phpB9DOoLAM.jpg

phpAGkd3MAM.jpg

php3z933dAM.jpg

php3z933dAM.jpg

DSC05666.JPG

DSC05667.JPG

I woke up this morning and my temp was at 88F it dropped 2 degrees since then but it's still to high, somebody would have a easy way to drop the temp? more fans or..? need help

I'll start my flowering stage in about 2 days because i just transplant them all into bigger pots so I'll let them a little time to feel good then im switching to 12/12. I heard giving them a 24 to 36 hours straight of darkness before starting 12/12 is good to make them know they are in flowering stage, any thoughts?

24 to 36 hours of darkness is not necessary. Many growers will do it and many growers don't. It's a question of preference. The important thing is that when those lights switch off, they get a solid 12 hours of darkness without any interuption.

I used supercroping technique 2 days ago on my 3 m39 plants and as you can see the results are not bad at all, should i do it on my 3 other plants or they are already to big? Im looking more for volume and less height, any other techniques?

More volume, less height, try scrog - screen of green. You can check out this journal, Mota is attemping a scrog grow
Mota's Second Indoor Grow

alright thanks dahui but i want to know can i cut the new plants in half, dip it in rooting gel and make them clones, a friend of mine told me to do that but i'd like your advice. I added 2 cfl to my set up just to make a little more light, ill post new pictures soon. Another thing, i found a good way (i think) to cool down my temps, i put 2 frozen bottles in the middle of my set up, with the fan blowin on them,i can keep my temps under 80F easyly but i wanna know, is it good to keep low temps, is there a limit, is there benefits to keep cool air except less pests?

You really would like to try and keep those temps around 80, idealy 76-78 lights on and around 70-72 lights off. Sure, the cold frozen bottles will probably help but you'll have to always switch them with new frozen ones when they others melt.

Your set up looks fairly good, but by the look of your picture, the fan is in the middle, try putting it on the side so that the air is blown in from and angle, let's say at the opposite side of your squirrel cage so that the air goes to the plants but at the same time bounces off the wall and back out. I am not sure if you understand. But it's certainly worth a try.

Also, don't forget to rotate your plant every day. Either switch them around or just give them a 90 degree rotation so that they all get the same amount of light.

So far everything looks great, it's going to be an interesting grow..!

alright thanks for the comments and advices mota, it's always appreciated, i arrange my set up a little better ill get back with new pictures soon.

Back
Top Bottom