2ft and flowered. Help please!

LOVEcannabis

HEY GUYS :) hoping to get my grow going this week or next. I am looking into just ordering some BOMB seeds offline and getting some funky ass plants. but i am stuck, i have a 3 1/2 ft space to grow in my closet. I want small ass plants because of the height problem in my closet, with the light in there i have about 2 1/2 ft for my plants to grow. So im thinking ill veg the lil buggers until they get around 2ft tall and then switch my timer to 12/12 would that work out as good as im thinking ? cause in my head im thinking that i might flower them ALOT longer than i veg them so that i get big, healthy, fat, JUICY buds. Im not to worried about the yeild im looking to get an ounce 1/2 off of two or three 2ft plants? Help me out pleasee!
:goodjob::yummy::cool::popcorn::hookah::tokin:

When you switch to flowering your plants will come close to doubling or tripling in height. Also for the flower part, you cant determine how long you flower for as it is already determined in that specific plants genetics.

so your saying if i switch to 12/12 they will keep growing upwards? rather than stop and just start to bud ? is there any way to prevent them from growing higher. Ive had buddys who say they got there plaant 2/3 ft high and buds on it looking like a christmas tree.

Rite, Id prolly read what medme just threw towards you. It sounds like you have a lot of reading and learning to do yet. As for stopping the upward growth, there are many "training" methods that you can use to get the right size plant, try and google LST once, sounds like that might be something you could use.

Hey LOVE, yeah dgaf and medme hit the nail right on the head! 2 ft plants are going to give you 4 to 6 foot monsters as dgaf said they get 2-3 times bigger during flower, definitely read read read man, the link medme has is a great place to start and there are some really good books out there too, I like George cervantais Medical Marijuana Indoor/Outdoor Growers Bible. Done right if you veg your plants to
8-12 inches you can definitely get an oz a plant at that size and more with experience. Scrog might be something good for you to research too while your at it, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom