2G of A Grade Amnezia Haze Into One Brownie Help?

indochronic

iv always wanted to make brownies but never had enough to make them and a still have some to smoke:roorrip: iv read anything over 7g is good for maby 6 portions brownies, but im only gona use 2grams and only a part of the mix. iv a betty crocker brownie mix and i plan on making a small weed brownie seprate to the rest with just 2gs any one kno how i can go about adding the weed since its a small amount and will just be one brownie or 2 if u think 2 grams will work for two???? all help welcome :) :peace:INDO

I've always figured .5g per edible, personally. That way I can have a nice, mellow buzz with one or eat more if it's not enough.

You'll need to make canna-oil or canna-butter first prior to adding the flowers in order to activate the THC. After adding your oil (after it's cooled) to the mix, you'll want to cook your brownies at a low temperature. In order to ensure that you're not vaporizing anything by accident, it's always a good rule of thumb to never bake your edibles above 300F.

2g is plenty for a tiny batch, you should have some nice goodies by the time you're finished. Have fun! :cheesygrinsmiley:

if i make butter will i have to melt it into the mix or just mix well ? :peace:
Once you've got your green butter made (lots of how-to's online), just let it cool down on its own (don't mix it in while it's hot) or refrigerate it quicker. Then just mix it all together to get the amount/consistency you're looking for. Should be pretty easy, enjoy! :yummy:

I used to use 1 stick (1/4 oz) of butter (I used vegan, but it doesn't matter) per 1/8 oz of flowers. I'd recommend using half of one stick, which should not cook down. Make sure to use low heat (never hot enough to simmer) for up to 2 hours. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Coconut oil is a great choice! There will be a pleasant cannabis smell as long as it's not turned up too hot. As long as it's a sweet smell, and not a burnt smell then you're doing great. I always enjoyed the aroma while making oils. I look forward to hearing about how it goes tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

this it the top of the canna left it in the fridge all night :)
IMG_011229.JPG
and the bottom ...
IMG_011136.JPG
was it suppose to go like that ? i think it just the draining the thing i used was abit holey haha an a betty mix :yummy::yummy::yummy:
IMG_011330.JPG

Yeah, your canna-coconut oil looks great! My oils always have a tiny bit of dark sediment at the bottom, it's just the green goodness! :yummy:

Looking forward to hearing about your uplifting experience! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom