2High2Know Organic Outdoor Grow 2014

2high2know

HI, everyone I'm super excited to share and finally start growing my very own dank bud.I have been on 420 magazine website for a long time and never really tried to grow bud officially. What i mean by that is I have never planned nor bought things for the grow. i would just plant a seed in the ground and hope something would happen. I need all the help i can get. Please let me know if I'm screwing up(cuz I will). It's my first time growing so I'm depending on y'alls skills and experience. I'm growing outdoors because I think I have had good experience with first plant that i might as well do my seeds as well outdoors. I'm trying to keep my grow as organic as i can.

My plant was given to me by a good friend that has had the plant over a year and never really took good care of it. It was always by a window inside, never gave the plant fertilizer, only water. Ever since I adopted the plant it has start to show life the way it should. The plant is a bag seed of some really good bud. I haven't given it any nutes yet i wanted to know when is the best time to give it nutes(morning or night)? A week after i adopted the plant i transplanted it into a 5 gal pot.

Since I think I've been doing good with the first plant. I've been germinating some seeds that i have collected from bag seeds as well 2 days ago. So I plan on having the seeds part of this grow journal.

I'll post pics as soon as I learn how.:420::love::love::love::love:

20140821_111537_1_.jpg

20140821_111655_1_.jpg

Sounds like you're on the right path. I'm not a soil grower, but I know a few that are in my link below to the playground. If you ever have questions or need help, head on over there. We also do a lot of chatting about everything and anything. Remember, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask

You don't add them to the water? I guess you would add them before watering so the water carries it down into soil. I don't think I've seen anyone adding nutes that weren't in water

hey guys,
most of the seeds germinated were good actually nine were. i have a couple of questions because i am lost. Right now i have them under 2 13watt cfls(cool white).
Does anyone know how to create humidity for the seedlings to grow?
When i can put them under the sun?
Also when can i add nutes to them?

You can put plastic domes over them, but it's usually not necessary. I would wait two weeks to plant them outside. Depends where you live too. If in USA, you're waaaaaay too late to plant outside. Wait about 3 weeks to give them nutes; or sooner if the cotyledons start showing signs of deficiency.

I think i do need the domes because I've had them in plastic cups for 3 days and on the first day i had clear plastic wrap over the plastic container they were in and they sprouted, but i didn't like how the plastic wrap would touch the first set of leaves and i didn't want to damage any of the seedlings. On the second day i removed the plastic wrap and all of them slanted like they were lying on the medium. Yea i am in the USA, in the southern states. i don't mind it going into flowering stage right away. Would that a problem? Hopefully i get more females than males so i can get a bigger yield. I put Walmart grocery bags over the container i have them in and sprayed it with water so it can create some kind of humidity. What do these domes look like and where can i get them? Are they for individual plants or group because i have them individually in their own cups but inside a big container.

Cut the top off a plastic bottle or put a sandwich bag with rubber band around. If it stays really warm where you are you can put them outside, but your yield is going to be really small. They'll still take 4 to 6 weeks before they're mature enough to flower.

Whats up guys, here's a little update on the plants. I'm anxious for the seedlings to grow, but im being impatient. I might grow those indoor plants just because its to late for them going outside. Unfortunately my puppy decided to end 3 little seedlings so now I have 6 in total hopefully I get 4 out of 6 females. Cant wait for them to show their sex.
20140831_171113.jpg

Now for the big big plant I fed it nutes about a couple days ago now theres less yellow leaves its looking really healthy. It started budding I'm excited . I have a couple questions
When do i start adding nutes for flowering?
Also today I checked my plant and something is eating the leaves I checked for mites but I didnt see any? Not all of them just one set.(2 pic)
Im in the southern states when will the sun mimic 12 hours on and 12 hours off?
After a month or 2 can I flower my seedlings outside?
Do you think 6 13 watt cfl is enough for 6 seedlings?
20140831_171321.jpg
20140831_171341.jpg
20140831_171540.jpg

Whats up lionoFJudah27, Peyton Manning
I really don't put the plants on a feeding schedule. I just go by if the soil is dry and if the leaves are droopy. I haven't fed the plants any nutes because from the day they sprouted its only been 11 days. I'll move the lights a lil.

I would go ahead and transplant them. And I would get some kind of fan to blow across the lights. Transplanting can be stressful on a plant, and heat stress added to it could cause it to hermi. My temps get in the 90's, and I have 7 or 8 CFL bulbs over a plant and it shows no signs of heat stress cause I keep a fan blowing on the bulbs themselves. Makes a big difference

hey guys,
i transplanted the plants and have them outside. i know its to early but i decided something is better than nothing. i'll have pics tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom