2nd Auto Grow Following 1st Grow Failure - CFL & Soil Grow

Littlemiss, yeah i feel the improvement in her compared to my last 5 plants is like night and day, she looks sooooo good right now, at only a week is looking promising, but yeah your right Scottish, i do do think the Perlite is a massive part of her success...

Yeah LazyDays i definitely think it is a great product lol i dont lots and lots of reading about perlite and vermiculite before deciding to use the perlite, and its proving to be invaluable to me right now lol the results are speaking for themselves atm :thumb: its said a lot that overwater is very difficult to do with perlite, because it is so light and airy, and holds onto moisture, but lets it go just a quickly :thumb:
lol Yeah we are all going to be mad busy rushed off our feet, but thats all the fun of it :thumb::high-five:

Hi there mrrobert420 and :welcome: and I'm sorry to hear about your plants, losses are never nice to deal with, especially when so much time and effort has been put into them, will jump over and have a wee noey through your journal just now :thumb:

Thank you all for stopping by and coming along this hopefully wonderous journey with me :peace::slide::roorrip::roorrip:

I Also would like to say a massive thank you to Scottish!! As of the weekend i will be adding an additional 125w Blue lighting to my groom, I will be using this as a sidelight for the lower branches of my plants when needed, but couldnt have happened without the kind donation of bulb and fitting, made by Scottish!! hoping the extra blue will particularly help my girls through there vegetative stage of life, adding more blue as my bulb atm is Dual Spec

:circle-of-love::thanks::thanks::thanks::thumb::thumb::roorrip::roorrip:

OK so its been a minute since ive been on to give a wee update, and for that i apologise... twins arrived earlier in the week so been otherwise engaged lol....

in the last week both sweet cheese and bubblegum seem to have made very little change, seems they will meet the same fate as their predecessors... Blue Cheese however is a completely different story altogether, she seems to just be thriving at the moment. On day 15 after arriving home and checking on her i noticed pistils, now pistils coming in fast and veg growth still going well... Made the decision yesterday i am going to LST her, not sure how it will work out lol and think i may be a bit ambitious being that this is my first plant that actually seems to be growing quite nicely but will see what happens and how it goes....

Pics of Blue Cheese: 23 July
DSC_04555.JPG

DSC_04546.JPG

Today (LST started last night):

DSC_04631.JPG

And the addition of the light kindly donated by Scottish, Thanks again bro!!:

DSC_04622.JPG

Sorry the update is a bit rushed lol but if ive missed something just shout lol,
have still been feeding BioBizz Bio-Grow at about 2ml/l...

looking great! Congrats on the TWINS!!!! I have new baby girl, first one, arriving in 11 weeks. Very excited for you!

Looking good shading that lower branch tho whip it off n put it in wan those wee pots let the both have extra energy lol good look with the lst and newborn twins got your handsfull :bong: but i no this grow is going to end up amazing :roorrip:

Yeah mmrobert its exciting but daunting all at the same time lol we have a 16 month old toddler aswell as 2 older kids 6 and 7 so really have our work cut out for us lol and thank ypu for the congrats aswell lazydays...

Yeah my blue cheese really seems to do well, forgot to mention, the pics above were taken on day 18, so at this stage couldnt be happier, she seems to have taken to the lst well and seems to b thriving at the moment... Ngl I was starting to question myself and wether it was worth the stress hassle and expense to grow after the sweet cheese and bubblegum wen down the same route as my previous grow, but perseverance has defo paid off, and im sure that the ammendments I have made have been a big part of blue cheese success namely the perlite and garden lime, seems to have saved my ass this time around... Will update with pics again at 3 weeks wich will be tommorow guys

Re: 2nd Auto Grow following 1st Grow Failure... CFL & Soil Grow...

i am using 20/4 light schedule at the moment, and plan to carry this throughout the entire grow...l

i would suggest you look at what some people suggest for the best auto light schedules, the people i know only do 20/4 for autos for the first 2 weeks, 3 weeks if its a super auto ( big one) then they drop down to 18/6 until the end :)
and now i have internet i have reasearched what people say online and its also the same thing reccommended :)

and andy, check out LST for plants, this is an easy and benificial teqnik for every plant actually :) look at how ive done my autos on my journal ( link is on signature )

and andy, check out LST for plants, this is an easy and benificial teqnik for every plant actually :) look at how ive done my autos on my journal ( link is on signature )

oh, you know it already ? i think i see a plant already began the lst?

if so the you got the hang of it for sure this tme, hope it all goes well.. how to i sub to threads/journals?

hey onthemove to subscribe use thread tools at the top and then subscribe :thumb::welcome: LST is well under way and as it is at the moment she seems to be loving it... as for the lighting schedule, i have been considering changing to either an 18/6 or 16/8 schedule once i get a couple of weeks into flower, only 3 weeks today (21 days) as well a being benefit to my plant, would also be a benefit to my electricity bills lol...

Thank you Wildwelshman :thumb: and yeah im using 6l pots, but they are airpots, so figured i could get away starting that little bit smaller, will be using larger pots in the future, but air pots being pretty expensive ive started out small just to try and get it right, not sure if youve seen my previous thread, but ive hadno joy up until now with growing lol but once ive nailed it and have a couple succesful grows under my belt i will upscale my pots :thumb::thumb:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Hi onthemove and random you dont even need to use the cp to subscribe once u have wrote a comment on a thread it auto subs u into said journel :bong:

Wildwelshman a 6l airpot is equivalent to a standard 12l so should be large enough at least for an ounce or 2 I was following a lady on here growing in 8l airpots and had massive trees because of the air pruning you can get spectacular root systems :) just a shame random doesnt have a sweet cheese could have compared yield of 6/12l airpots :roorrip:

Hi onthemove and random you dont even need to use the cp to subscribe once u have wrote a comment on a thread it auto subs u into said journel :bong:

Wildwelshman a 6l airpot is equivalent to a standard 12l so should be large enough at least for an ounce or 2 I was following a lady on here growing in 8l airpots and had massive trees because of the air pruning you can get spectacular root systems :) just a shame random doesnt have a sweet cheese could have compared yield of 6/12l airpots :roorrip:

I have only just starting using air pots im glad i didnt use one on my purple cheese though as she is a big girl for an auto if i did i dont think i would have enough head space in my tent lol

lol scottish i didnt realize that just by posting on a threat automatically subbed you in :thumb: useful to know... and yeah as it stands at the moment the airpot seems to be doing ok, but only at 3 weeks today, so will see how things progress through the grow, as i am basically only about a quarter of the way through... I am considering planting another seed scottish, just not so sure what to plant lol i am considering one of 3 options:

Dinafem: Critical Cheese
Dinafem: Fruit
Sweet Seeds: Sweet Cheese

Opinions and ideas to help make this decision a bit easier for me would be great lol...

So now its time for the UPDATE:

DSC_04711.JPG

DSC_04704.JPG

DSC_04691.JPG

DSC_04685.JPG

DSC_04673.JPG

So all pics were taken today on 3 weeks... Plant seems to be doing lovely and seems to be happy and healthy, despite a wee heatwave (thats right we do get them in Scotland from time to time :rofl::rofl: ) temps have been going up to about 32*C Max so getting quite warm at times, but doesnt seem to be upsetting her too much, and im sure the weather will cool and temps will come down a bit in next few days anyway... Pistils coming out at a good solid rate now and each time i go in and have a wee look on her i can see progression, so all good so far...

All opinions and advice as always, is very :welcome:

Again if ive missed out any info, I apologise, but just ask and i will answer :thumb::thumb: or any questions at all, feel free to voice them!!

Thats the one I was thinking, cheese is defo the strain that I favour most, has great medical value for me. And really its a toss up between that and the fruit, its a new strain from dinafem and got 5 a freebies my last order, but donated one to weedtycoon lol may end up doing one of each, fruit also tempts me cos its claimed to take only 60 days from germination

Thats the one I was thinking, cheese is defo the strain that I favour most, has great medical value for me. And really its a toss up between that and the fruit, its a new strain from dinafem and got 5 a freebies my last order, but donated one to weedtycoon lol may end up doing one of each, fruit also tempts me cos its claimed to take only 60 days from germination

Sounds like a good plan mate. I also like cheese strains i just love the smell. Mmmmm

:thumb: thats y some people will just post a popcorn emoticon or similar for ease when browsing journels :bravo: with this lady she is lookig amazing just becareful when tying she has a twist in her stem you dont want it to twist more than 360 :high-five: my vote is sweetcheese as you already would know as I no she can give a nice yield and smoke I have so many and all been so similar but then shes a long grow and u have blue cheese growing go in with the dinafem fruit 60days grapefruit smoke high resin production and should be a gd yield some plants can actually finish in 60days :cheer: :roorrip:

All this talk of airpots, I decided to get one to give it a go :thumb:

Your girl is looking lovely, amazing how much they grow in such a short time. Will the twist in her stem affect her in anyway? I've only ever seen twisted stems like that on bay trees and they do ok. I may have to refer to her as the twisted sister from now on :rofl: :)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom