2nd Bloombox Grow - THC Bomb x 1 - Heavyweight Fruit Punch x 3

onekenobi

Hi, as they say better late than never.
I wanted to start this even though Im into my 5th week of flower as I was hoping for as many helpful suggestions as possible as this is only my 2nd grow in my Bloombox.

I have one THC bomb and 3 heavyweight fruit punch in the flower side. I scrog'd them for about a month before I moved them to the flower side under a 400w MD. I had some trouble with the fruit pouch clones at the start as it was my first attempt which is why they are so small. I also had a molybendum or boron deficiency problem about a week and a hlf ago which I was able to correct once I installed the water chiller.

I am using
Rock Nutrients Bloom, Resinator and BAC Organic Bloom Stimulator.

So I am using 25l every water change with about 40ml bloom, 30ml resonator and 2.5 of the bloom stimulator. I have made a dip stick in the res so I am able to monitor how much water and use my truncheon to see if they are taking up nuts every day.

My pH I maintain between 5.5 and 6.2 which I check 1-2 times a day. And my nutes at ec 1.6.
I have a water chiller which keeps my res temps at 20 degrees. My temps where the plants are range between 25 and 30. and humidity ranges from 50% -80% I don't have a dehumidifier.
Any questions shoot away. Hopefully the photos attached .
The first 2 photos are the THC Bomb and the others are the fruit punch

IMAG17832.jpg
IMAG17824.jpg
IMAG1781.jpg
IMAG17801.jpg
IMAG17842.jpg

Thanks CO, I think I need a stronger string next time as the girls are pushing it around wherever they want1

I'll see if I can spark a bit more interest . For some reason I had an idea the putting 6 different strains of autoflowers in the vegetables side would be a good idea. Just to see what they were like to grow.
I can't remember all the strains. But I know I have
1x pyramid annubis
1 x lowryder Afghan
And I will try rember the other 4 in time
They are in a DWC system.
125cfl on 16 and 8hr
They are in their 5 th week.
4 weeks 1/4 strength rock fusion and rock root supercharge.
Just switched to full strength rock bloom and half strength supercharge. And BAC bloom stimulator in the fifth week.
Ec 1
pH 5.8
I top the water and nutes daily so there is a consistent amount of nutes and always 12L of water in the res.
I don't monitor water or cab temps as the flower side has cost me too much money to learn to maintain for now.
IMAG17861.jpg

pH Range 5.5 - 6,
ec 1.6 - 1.8 (last two days)
Cab temps 24 -30 degrees
Water Temp 18 - 20 degrees
Humidity 45% - 75%
Adding roughly 2 Ltrs of water a day with 8ml Bloom and 4.5ml resonator to maintain ec ( ROCK nutrients)

Can anybody help??? The flower in this picture has only been in flower stage for 5.5 weeks and a lot of the pistils are starting to turn brown. Im using a bloom stimulator, and the guy i got it off said it would reduce the grow time by a couple of weeks. Im not sure if its maturing ?something is wrong? Or is this normal?
IMAG18131.jpg

Cheers CO, but its my fruity punch that turning colour.
Even though your THC bomb turned brown how much longer roughly did she go for?
How did you know she was finished? Were you checking the trichomes?
Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

How did your grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom